Felix POV

Waking up at 3 to get to the bakery to start baking for the day, I was tired. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact I get to court the man I have been crushing on for the last three months. The stupid smile never left my face, as I walked into the bakery. Playing Twice, I got too work.

   Sunoo arrived at 5 to finish helping me and get ready for the day.

     "I heard that there is this new cafe opening a few blocks away." "Oh, they may have coffee we can buy from." I said, "They are like earthy, so I don't think they will last." He said, "We can also hope for the best." I said with a smile, turning the lights on, I opened the door with our sign. I wrote our specials and what time we are closing today. Smiling, I headed inside and got ready for the morning rush, but really I was waiting for Jisung to show in an hour.

   Today was slow in the start of the morning, my eyes wouldn't leave the clock. Ticking down the time until 7 when the shop would soon smell like hazelnut coffee. I felt every second, it was so slow, I groaned, I heard a giggle next to me.

     "Hyung, he will show up, he is never late or misses a day." Sunoo said, "I know, it just feels like I can count every second it is so slow." Sunoo hit my shoulder as the door opened, "Hello, welcome to Sunshine." I smiled, then his smell hit me, "Jisungie." I said, he started to blush, "Hi Felix." Smiling at each other, until I heard a giggle. Looking at the man next to Jisung, he is huge, like he is built, he is going to kill me if I hurt Jisung.

    "You must be Minho hyung?" I said, sticking out my hand, "You must the deep but sweet voice baker." I turned to Jisung who's face got more red, his neck was red too. He hit Minho hyung on the shoulder, "Shut up." "I'm telling the truth." "I'm taking Junnie baby." I watched as he grabbed the baby who giggled.

    "Go, we are okay, go talk." Sunoo said pushing me, "Okay." Looking back at them, "Let's sit." "Lovely." Minho hyung said, walking to a table by the trash can, in case I needed to throw up. I looked at Jisung, who was playing with Hyeongjun, so cute.

    "So Jisung has told me, you have asked to court him." Nodded my head, "Yes, I have and I wanted your permission." "Can you be the alpha he needs?" "Yes, I can be the alpha he needs and wants. I own my own company, I have never missed a payment on anything. I know how to cook, bake, so he will always be fed. He is honestly the only person I have cared about since my family. He is the reason, I would like to settle down." I looked at Jisung, who had tears in his eyes, I reached over and grabbed his hand.

     "I mean, you already had my blessing. I just wanted to get to know you better." "What?" Both Jisung and I said at the same time, "Yeah, last night I decided already. Come on Sungie you have never talked about anyone like you have talked about him. My best friend deserves to be happy, and from what I see, you, Felix make him very happy." He let out a chuckle, "Jisung buys the same thing everyday for the past three months, my trainer is getting pissed." Hyeongjun slammed his hands on the table, "Yeah you tell him bunny." Minho hyung said, "So it's okay to court Jisung?" Minho hyung smiled, "Of course."

    I don't think I have ever smiled so big in my life, I leaned over to Jisung and kissed his cheek.

    "I promise to always take care of you." I said, whispering into his ear, kissing the side of his head. Hyeongjun started to giggle, "You must be Hyeongjunnie, your uncle has told me so much about you." I pinched his cheek, then he made grabby hands towards me. I looked at Minho hyung, who looked shocked. From what Jisung has told me, he never goes to anyone, beside Minho hyung and Jisung.

     "Do you want to hold him?" Minho hyung asked me, "Is it okay?" He smiled and nodded his head, as Jisung handed him to me.

     "Hello baby." I said as he grabbed my nose, "Cute." I heard Jisung say, then a sound of a camera went off. I looked at Jisung, "What? I need to save the moment. Cuties." He rubbed Hyeongjun's cheek, who leaned into the hand.

    "So cute." I said, Jisung leaned his head on my shoulder and I was overwhelmed with the smell of hazelnut coffee.

     "You smell good today." I said, "I always smell like this." "I know, but you always smell good." I kissed his head, Hyeongjun laid his head on my chest, then took a huge bite.

      "Oh yeah he is teething." Minho hyung said, looking at Hyeongjun who just giggled like he didn't just take a chunk out of me.

     An hour later,  we started to get busy and I had to excuse myself, not before a kiss on the cheek to Jisung. Making him his coffee and bring two pastries for them, the smile never left my face as I get to court Jisung. An hour later, Minho hyung left, "Minho hyung has training and I have to watch mister biter over here." Jisung said, Hyeongjun just giggled as his face went into Jisung's neck, lucky.

     "We are closing early today, we sold out of everything. If you wait, I'll walk you home." His eyes sparkled, "You sure?" "Of course. Do you want something to drink? Anything for mister biter?" "Do you have milk?" "Of course, chocolate or plain." "Plain." I winked at him, "Coming up." Going over to the cooler, I grabbed a milk, I don't have a bottle.

     "Lix it's okay, I have a bottle in the diaper bag" Nodding, I hand him the milk, "We will be back at our table." Hyeongjun screamed with joy, it was so cute. Waving my hands at them as I finished cleaning up.

        I sent Sunoo home and closed up the bakery. Watching Jisung play with Hyeongjun as I finished up, "Cute." I said to myself. Soon, I was done, "You ready?" Jisung grabbed the bag, but I grabbed it, "I got it. Come on." Holding out my hand, Hyeongjun started to fall asleep in Jisung's neck, again lucky. Jisung grabbed my hand, locking up the door, we made our way to his apartment. Soft snores came from Hyeongjun, "He is so cute." I said as we got to his apartment, "He is." He let go of my hand and it felt cold, he grabbed his key, "Come in. I'm going to set him down for his nap." Nodding my head, walking inside, every inch of the apartment was covered in his smell. God, I want to bathe in it, I smiled super big. Standing in the living room, I saw photos of him and Minho hyung when their were kids and Jisung was so cute. His cheeks were chubby then as they are now.

       "Okay he is down for the count." He said as he came into the living room, "You were a cute kid. Still have the chubbiest cheeks ever." I said as I got close to him, squeezing his cheeks, "Cute!" Kissing each one, "You only want me for my cheeks." "Not true, I only want you for your jokes." "My jokes are lame." "But I enjoy lame jokes, they make good dad jokes." He smiled at me, I was holding myself back from kissing his lips, not yet.

      "What do you want to do?" He asked, "You want me to stay?" "Well, yeah. I don't just invite anyone into my personal space." "You want me in your personal space?" "Right now? Not so much." He pulled away, with a smirk on his face.

     "Not fair." I went after him, and he booked it around his island. Chasing him around the kitchen until I caught him, kissing his cheeks.

     "I got you." "Forever I hope." "Oh yeah, I'm never letting you go." "Good because I don't want you to ever let me go." I may have lied to myself about holding back from kissing him.

      Still holding him, "May I kiss you?" "Yes." Grabbing his cheek with one hand while my other held his waist. Moving in until we heard crying, "I'm sorry." "Never apologize, I'll go get him." I kissed his forehead as I had to force myself away from him to get Hyeongjun.