Felix POV (Five Months Later)

Sungie and I have been together for five months and I couldn't be happier. His arm is healed and he is working for Minho hyung watching Junnie, so most days when I go home Junnie's there. He is ten months old and he is learning how to crawl/walk, which is fun, unless he takes off. He is pretty fast and can get far, since Jisung's arm is healed up, he now likes to crawl with Junnie on the floor. It's cute, they have races and Sungie will let Junnie win. I really want to ask Jisung to marry me, I want no one else but him. I want us to try, I know it will be hard, that's all I have been reading about was the process. Jisung finally told Minho hyung about not being 100 percent fertile, I sat by him the whole time. I know Jisung wants a child so bad, I see it in his face when he plays with Junnie. I will do everything I can do to give him a child. I want nothing else then to start a family with him, he will be the best mama.

      "Lixie." I heard my mate call out, "Yes love bug." I was in the kitchen cleaning after dinner. Soon him and Junnie walked out wearing matching outfits, "Okay how cute do we look?" I couldn't smile enough, "The cutest. But Junnie's outfit is a little bit too big." "I know it's for his first birthday, I want us matching. We are going to look the cutest there." "Isn't Minho hyung supposed to match with Junnie?" "No." He came closer to me, holding Junnie like he is seating in a chair, "Okay baby. You also know it's going to be like five people there." "So, I want those five people to know how cute and matchy me and my godson are." Junnie kicked his legs and giggled, "Hon." He said, he as also added to his vocabulary which is dada, hon and sun. Sungie started calling me Sunshine to Junnie which is super cute, and Minho hyung always call Sungie, Honey. I grabbed Junnie's foot and kissed it, then he kicked my nose.

     "I love you too Junnie." "Sun!!" He screamed, taking him from Jisung, I held him in the air hearing him giggle.

      "You still making the cakes?" Jisung asked as he sat down at the bar, "Yeah, unless Minho hyung picks someone different." "Nah, he may seem stress, I mean he is stressed. The move into the house is a lot and the fight is next week. He really needs the win, not for the money, but to up hold his name. I don't have any doubts he won't do well, I just want him to win." "Dada." Junnie said, "Yeah, bunny, dada. He has a big match coming up." I said, kissing his hair, "I also don't know how you aren't stressed." I asked, Jisung signs the paper for his restaurant tomorrow.

      "Oh I am, but dressing up with Junnie baby made me feel better." He rest his arms on the bar, looking up at us.

      "How was work today?" "Long, I thought we were never going to sell out. The day was so slow, especially since my favorite customer didn't come today." "He was probably busy getting new clothes for his godson's birthday party. He didn't mean to miss, he will never miss again." I walked over to him, who turned to me, "I'm kidding, but when you do come see me, the day goes by so much faster." "I'll be there tomorrow after I sign the papers, we can celebrate." I smiled and leaned down to kiss his lips, Junnie giggled, "Minho hyung is going to wonder why his child is so affectionate." Jisung said, "Minho hyung is way more affectionate then we are. His love is different." He sighed, he wanted Minho hyung to start dating again, he deserves someone in his life beside his son. Jisung saw the way Minho hyung would look at us, and he felt sad.

     "Hey, no sad thinking. Come on, change and we can go get ice cream." I said, "Sun!!" "Yes, bunny ice cream!" Hugging him closer to me, I pulled Jisung closer as well.

     "Actually, I have something better then ice cream. Come on get changed." Kissing his forehead, I headed to the bedroom.

       "Honey is very slow today." I said in a sing-song voice, Junnie kicked his feet, "Hon!!" "Yes Junnie, Honey slow." "Don't say lies." "I would never." Kissing Junnie's cheek before placing him on the bed to get changed. Putting on his clothes he had on earlier, "Sungie." I called out as I put on Junnie's socks, "Yes, Lixie?" "I love you." "Aw gay." I looked at him as I picked up Junnie, "I mean, I love you." "Yeah. No ice cream for Honey." I said, "Hon!!" "Yeah, you tell him Junnie." "I love you." He came up to me and kissed my lips fast. I hummed, "I know." I kissed him back, "Sun!" "Junnie!" Both Sungie and I said, who just screamed laughed at us.

      "Come on lets go." Grabbing the diaper bag and Sungie's hand, putting our shoes on, I put tiny vans on Junnie.

      Locking up, we walked hand in hand to my bakery, "Ice cream is the other way." Sungie said as he laid his head on my shoulder, "You forget I stated I'm taking us somewhere different." He huffed in my neck, "How are you even walking fine." "I'm not, but I'm comfortable." I turned my head fast and kissed his head, "I'm glad." I could feel him smiling, "Sun!" "Yes?" Junnie then hit his head on my chest, "Cute." Finally getting to the street of my bakery, "The bakery?" "Yeah! I want to try something." "Okay." Letting go of Sungie's hand, I pulled out my keys and unlocked the door, turning on the lights.

      "Will you take Junnie?" "Always. Come here bunny." Junnie started to kick his feet and giggle, Sungie placed kissed all over his face. I walked to the back, "Sit down it will be a second." Getting in the kitchen, I went to the fridge pulling out two croissant's and ice cream.

      "The French will kill me." I giggled to myself as I cut the croissant's in half, taking the ice cream and putting it inside. Going back to the fridge to grab the cut strawberries, and chocolate sauce. Placing the strawberries very pretty and the chocolate sauce on nicely. Grabbing them, I walked out to Junnie sitting on the table has Sungie counted his fingers.

      "Tada!" I said, sitting down the plates, I went and grabbed forks.

       "They look good Lixie." Sungie with a smile, then Junnie grabbed a strawberry, making a sound. Watching as he shoved it in his mouth, like we didn't fed him an hour ago.

       "Have you not been fed?" I asked, "Never, no one feeds me." Sungie said in a baby voice, which Junnie giggled at. I smiled, "Very cute." I handed Sungie a fork, "Eat up." Grabbing a piece for Junnie, I fed him a small bite. To which he hummed very loud, "Cute." I pinched his cheek as I looked at Sungie who had half the croissant gone, "I'm guessing its good." "Very." He had chocolate sauce on his face, taking a wet wipe from the bag, I wiped his face.

      "How are you messier then Junnie." "You made the best dessert." I hummed, "I'm glad you like it, it's a secret item." I feel as though I have met Jisung, I have never stopped smiling. I mean I smiled before, but now there is a permanent smile when I look at him. I love him so much, it hurts to think I could never have him in my life. Watching Sungie feed Junnie some ice cream, the permanent smile was back on my face.

      "Will you marry me?" I had to grab Junnie as Jisung started to die, basically.

      "Are you okay?" I asked after he was done dying, "Did you just ask me to marry you?" "Yeah, I mean not right now. But down the road, just know that I will marry you." "Yes. I say yes now and I'll say yes down the road as well. It will always be yes." He leaned towards me, placing a soft kiss on my lips, "Chocolate." I commented, "You and commenting about the taste of me." "What can I say, I like the taste of you." Winking at him as he rolled his eyes and fed Junnie some more, listening to him hum in happiness. I wouldn't trade these days, never.