Felix POV

an: SOTC Imperfect Love by Seventeen. (idk if you can tell but I'm  huge carat)  

         "I'm sorry, Killer is sick and I have to run the restaurant." Jisung said, "It's okay, let me know before you get off and I'll head over there." "You sure? It maybe later then usual, we were busy today." I smiled, "Of course love bug." I want my husband safe, "I love you, I'll see you later." I heard him hum, "I love you more!!" He made kissing sounds through the phone and I did the same. Hanging up after a few, I put my phone down and sighed. Guess I could clean up the house, even though Sungie kept it really clean. Turning on Twice, I got to work, which wasn't a lot, going upstairs, I stopped by the guest room, looking inside. Sungie's heat didn't come, his body was just showing signs of a heat, so we are still using condoms, but its rare that we have alone time. I mean we have alone time, but Sungie is getting home later, and I have to be up by 2:30 to get to the bakery at 3. So there isn't much time for us, sighing as I stared into the room, my phone went off, "Hello?" I didn't look at the call id, "Hey Lix. Um, can you do my a huge favor?" "Of course Minho hyung. What's up?" I heard him sigh, then a laugh, which could only be from Changbin hyung.

       "My rut is starting and I was wondering if you would come over and check on me." "Oh sure hyung." I chuckled a little, "You sound so hesitant. Why is that?" "I didn't want you to make fun of me for not spending it with Channie." I leaned up on the wall, "Oh hyung, I would never make fun of you. I know it's scary, and you don't want to trigger anything. It's okay hyung." "Thank you Lix. Oh also I was wondering if you could watch the boys when my rut is over, so that I may take Channie out on a date." "Sure! Sungie would love to see the boys, I miss my favorite bakers." Laughing, "Thank you again Lix." "It's no problem. Let me know when to come over." "Will do. Tell Honey hi for me." I smiled at the thought of my husband, "Always, see you hyung." "Bye Lix."

     Hanging up the phone, I once again looked in the bedroom. All through it's not filled with toys, or drawings, the boys sleep in here when they visit. They brighten up the room and fill it with their own drawings and laughter. I hope when my rut starts, we can start trying again. Smiling, I made my way downstairs, I wanted to be bake pain au chocolat, but the easy version, I don't really have 20 hours. Getting out everything, "Nice." I said to myself, being a baker has it perks.

       Half way through, my phone went off to Sungie, using my nose to answer it.

     "Yes love bug? Are you okay?" He let out a sigh, "We were so busy, but I'm having to close an hour early. One of the customers threw Kimchi stew on Hannie, and she has burns on her arms from how hot it was. So I'm just going to close early and make sure everyone gets home safely." He sounded so tired and overworked. My mate, my heart hurt for him. He has been so stressed, with his heat not showing up, the fertility shots are breaking him out. Now this, "My sweet omega. You sound tired, I'll head on my way there. I'm making pain au chocolat, it should be done soon. I'll make dinner and we can take a bath." He huffed, "Can I just be fucked?" I chocked on my own spit, "If that's what you want, than I should be happy to give you just that. Do you still want the bath?" "After, like a really hot one." I smiled, "Okay my sweet omega, I can do just that." The phone call became quiet, "Would you like me to hang up?" I asked, "No, the girls are wiping down tables, the kitchen is cleaned. I'm just in my office making the food supply list." "Okay baby."

    The timer went off, I was still on the phone with Jisung, ever once and awhile he would make a sound. Taking out the pain au chocolat, I set them to cool, "Love bug, I'm getting ready to leave, I should be at the restaurant soon." "Okay, can you stay on." "Of course." I went to the front door, putting on my shoes, grabbing the key, I made my way to Jisung. Humming a song as I walked, Jisung hummed along with me, "I should be there in five." "I'll be outside." "No, stay inside until I get there." "Okay." I could hear him rolling his eyes at me, "You know I don't like when you stand outside by yourself." "I'm a big boy." "You asked me to cut the crust off your sandwich yesterday." "They are gross and unneeded." I laughed at him as I saw the sign of the restaurant, "I'm here." Still on the phone, I was by the door as Sungie walked out, looking so tired. My omega.

       "Baby." I said to him, hanging up the phone, opening my arms, he walked right into them, I felt as though he was melting in my hold.

      "Come on, when we get home you can have a pain au chocolat." I kissed his cheek, "More." I kissed his forehead, "More." I softy grabbed his face and placed tiny kisses around his face, "More." Smiling, at how soft he is right now, kissing his lips, he didn't kiss back. Placing tiny pecks on his lips, before a big one, where he kissed back. Rubbing our noses together, "Let's head home." "Will you carry me?" I bent down a little, as he got on my back, turning my head to kiss his cheek.

     "I love you." He said as his face went right to my neck, chuckling at him, "I love you more." Making sure he was ready, I started our walk home. I told him about my day, I would get small oh's and ah, I felt his breath get steady, then soft snores came from him.

        Making it to the house, I pulled out the key without dropping him. Locking the door, I kicked off my shoes, then carefully took off Sungie's shoe. I walked us to our bedroom, so I could place him on our bed, "No." He said as I placed him down, "Come on, let's shower fast and get ready for bed." I kissed his neck, he nodded slowly. Undressing myself, I watched as Sungie was struggling, "I'll help baby." I said, walking over, I unbutton his shirt, putting it with my dirty clothes. I undid his pants and he stepped out of them, kissing his tummy, "Do you need help with your boxers?" He nodded his head lazily, "Okay." Helping him out, he stepped out, I grabbed his hand, "Come on, I made sure the water was hot." He wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder.

     In the shower, he only moved once and that was to be in front of me. I washed our hair, bodies and rinsed us off. The whole time he placed kisses on my chest, shoulder and neck. Wrapped my arms tighter around him as we just stood under the shower head, I kissed his lips, slowly, then we started to lazily make out. Giving him one last kiss, "Let's head to bed baby." He nodded his head, turning off the water, I grabbed our towels. I started to dry his hair, squeezing his cheeks together, smiling at how cute he is, I kissed his lips.

     Once we were dried, dressed and our teeth brushed, I got in bed first, Sungie threw his body right on top of me, "Oof." I said, Sungie's whole body was on top of me, I rubbed his back, and made sure he was close to me.

       "I love you. I love you so much." He said as he kissed me everywhere, every time he kissed a new place, he would say I love you. Smiling, because this is my favorite Jisung, when he wanted to be cared for and be an omega. His words, not mine. Pulling the blanket over us, grabbing his face, rubbing my thumb across his cheeks, I pulled him in for a deep kiss.

     "I love you. Sleep well my sweet sweet omega. My sweet husband." "I love you more." He put his face deeper in my neck, kissing his temple, I started to fall asleep, knowing my husband was in my arms.