Jisung POV (Two Years Later)

AN: we have made it to the Boxer timeline, we are starting at the Minho chapter where he is out getting coffee with Jisung when he gets the call from the school. If you read Boxer, which you really don't have too but I mean it's a series for a reason, I guess. up to you. Anygay, enjoy. ALSO ANOTHER REALLY LONG CHAPTER! Song for the chapter Christmas Tree by V

     Today, I was getting coffee with Minho hyung, getting dressed, I smiled at myself. I was happier, I looked healthier even. Lixie and I were okay, we agree that we were ready, but we still use condoms. Just a little scared still, we are just using them until they run out then we are going to try again. Fixing my hoodie, well Lixie's hoodie, I went to the front door to put on my shoes, grabbing my tote bag, I headed out. Taking the train into Seoul, I listened to The Rose, nodding my head to the music, until the train came to my stop. Getting off, I walked to the coffee shop, hyung and I have been going to for years. I saw his sliver hair in the window, standing in front of it, I knocked. Watching him jump, then stare at me, as I danced weird, he just put his head down. Laughing as I made my way inside, waving at the employees, I sat down in front of Minho hyung.

     "I have missed you." I said with a huge smile, "You saw me last week when you picked up Junnie from school." I rolled my eyes, "But that doesn't mean, I don't miss you when I don't see you." "I ordered for you." Completing changing the topic, "How's Junnie?" I watched as he dropped his head down.

     "Is he getting bullied again? The fucking school year just started, do I need to go to the school and kick some ass. I'll do it." I listened to him deep sigh, "A few days ago when I picked him up, he scented me and I thought nothing of it since he always scents me." Nodding my head, "But when we got home, we talked about school, there is a new kid in his class. I asked if he talked to them, he just put his head down and broke down crying. Sungie, my heart can't take it anymore. He deserves a friend, a childhood friend like us. He is still getting bullied no matter how many times I go down to that school, they still bully him. I can't see my bunny hurt anymore, because he doesn't have a mother in the picture."

     I let out a breath of air, my heart hurts for my godson, I hate seeing him hurt and I hate seeing Minho hyung hurting as well.

      "Well, what does his therapist say? I know they have been working on his anxiety and shyness." "He just says, they are making progress but it will take time." Minho hyung rubbed his thumb on his mug, "He is getting more quiet each day, and I'm scared he will go mute from everything going on. I wish I never went to that parent's day, if I never went, no one would know he doesn't have a mother." I reached over and grabbed his hand, "Minho hyung, it's not your fault that shity ass kids would be in Junnie's class. You also can't help that you are famous and everyone knows your shit. Even if you went in Clark Kent style, they still would know. You and Junnie are fucking copy fiber twins." He let out a chuckle, "Good, a good start. Let's keep up the laughs."

     I took a drink of my coffee, "You and Felix should have kids." I chocked on my coffee, I know what he is trying to get at, he stared at me, "You can't be fucking serious." I said after I was done dying, "Very serious." I rubbed my cup, I know he wants us to try again but I can't.

       "Minho hyung, I know why you are doing this. Why don't you try a dating app? Or ask someone out?" I watched as he turned his head to the side and made a tch sound, "It's not that easy." "Their are a lot of unmated omegas and betas-" He cut me off, "Who are probably young and or old. No one wants an alpha who has never mated before and has a child. Jisung trust me, I have went on dates and here we are." I looked at Minho hyung with a sad face, my heart hurts for my best friend.