Jisung POV

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! He wanted TO KISS ME!! ON THE MOUTH!! I slapped myself in the face, "Calm down." I said to myself, "Aww little baby, misses someone." Felix said as he walked in with Hyeongjun crying his eyes out, I went over, "Aww Junnie baby, you miss daddy, don't you." He made grabbing hands for me, "Come here bunny." Taking him, I walked over to the couch and let him move his face into my neck. The big tears turned into soft sobs, Felix sat next to me, I laid my head on his shoulder.

     "Shh, bunny. It's okay. Uncle Jisung and Uncle Felix got you. We won't let anyone hurt you. Daddy will back soon and guess what you get to bite daddy all you want." I rubbed his back and Felix rubbed my head, "Shh, lets go back to sleep." Pushing out my scent, I soon heard snores both from Hyeongjun and Felix.

    "Sleepy babies." Kissing Junnie's head, and Felix's shoulder, I started to close my eyes too, as I snuggled close to Felix and made sure I wouldn't lose Junnie.

     Waking up to the sound of a camera going off, slowly opening my eyes to Minho hyung taking photos with his phone.

     "I will kill you." I said, as closed my eyes and snuggled deeper into Felix, who I guess was up because he giggled and kissed my head.

      "I need this for my best mans speech." "I will actually kill you." I felt Hyeongjun move in my arms, "Come to daddy, bunny. Let's leave the new couple alone, we aren't needed anymore." I let out a fake laugh, "Sure." "I'll see you tomorrow?" I just nodded my head, moving my arms around Felix, "Diaper bag is by the front door, you know how to lock up." I heard him laugh, "Bye Minho hyung, bye Hyeongjun." "Bye Felix, it was nice meeting you." "You as well. Thank you for letting me court Jisung." "Shhhh. I'm trying to sleep." "Bye honey." Soon I heard the door open and close, "Thank god." I said, as I put my face more into Felix's neck, scenting him.

     "You sleepy?" "Very, your scent is nice." I pushed my face further in his neck, placing a kiss there.

     "Night Lixie." "Night Sungie." His arms got tighter around me, a kiss on the top of my head.