Felix POV

Today is my Sungie's birthday and we have officially been together three months. Today I wanted to take us out for his birthday, until, "Why don't we celebrate our birthday's together." He said as we were showering after his first gift.

       "Because today is about you and tomorrow is about me. I want to give you my whole attention then try to worry about my birthday as well." I said as I rubbed shampoo in his hair, "Yeah but that means two birds one stone." "Honey, no. Today is all about you and then tomorrow is about me." He just huffed and laid his head on my shoulder, "Why do you want to celebrate both our birthday today? When clearly it's your day." "I think it's because today is Sunday and we get to spend the whole day together. While tomorrow, you have work and I have Junnie until 5. I just want to spend the whole day celebrating both." He got under the water to rinse out his hair, "Hey love bug, we will still celebrate my birthday. I promise, but today is about you." I got under the water with him, kissing his shoulder.

       "But I won't get to see you all day." "Then let's hope we sell out early." He giggled then kissed my lips fast before I could react, "Hey." He just giggled again, I grabbed his hips, and kissed his lips, feeling him melt into the kiss.

      "I love you." I whispered in his ear, before kissing just below his ear.

    "I love you more." His hands where on my face, rubbing his thumbs on my cheeks, pulling him in for another kiss.

      After our hour long shower, I made sure Sungie could walk okay. Getting dressed, I went over to Sungie, wrapping my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his shoulder.

      "Happy birthday my love bug. Minho hyung is meeting us for dinner at 7. But in an hour we have somewhere we need to be." He turned his head to look at me, looking at him, I smiled, he kissed my nose.

      "Thank you." "You are welcome love bug." Kissing the back of head, I walked away to put on my shoes, "You almost ready?" I called out, "Yeah Lixie." Then my phone went off, "What time do I need to be at the bakery to let in Minho hyung?" "Six the cake is in the cooler in the back." I texted Sunoo, "Okay boss, I'll be there." "Thanks Sunoo." Then texting Minho hyung so he remembers.

     "Hey Minho hyung, Sunoo will be at the bakery at 6." He texted back fast, "Okay, I'll be there." Smiling because it was going to be a good day for my mate.

     "Okay ready." I smiled at him, he was wearing brown overalls, a black shirt underneath and a orange beanie. He looks so cute!! My heart was about to explode in my chest, his sliver hair sticking out underneath the beanie.

     "My mate is the cutest out there." I said as I opened my arms for him to come in, he went right to scenting me. Then blew raspberries on my neck, giggling at him, I scented him back, "You always think I'm cute." "Oh but you are the cutest." "What about Junnie?" "You then Junnie." He gasp, "I'm telling him." "Tell him, I'll still think you are the cutest." I kissed his cheek, then I squeezed his cheeks together and kissed his lips.

      "Strawberry lip gloss." He started to blush and nod his head, "Aw honey, you got it on my neck." He smiled and nodded his head, then he took off running in the apartment. Chasing him, when I got him, I tickled his sides and blew raspberries on his neck.

      "Stop." He weakly called out, I started to kiss his neck not before biting it where a bite mark is at.

       "Weirdo." He said, "Says the one that put lip gloss on my neck." He took out the lip gloss, putting it on his lips, "And I'll do it again." Popping his lips, I gave him a fast peck on the fresh lip gloss.

        "Stop eating it." I licked my lips to taste it again, "Nah. I like the way it taste on your lips." I did it again, but this time, Jisung held me in place and deepen the kiss. Holding him close to me, I really wanted to say fuck it to the day I had plan and made sure that tube of lip gloss was gone and Jisung's lips were swollen. Licking his lips again, I was going to stop, until he bite my lip and pulled it out. Putting our foreheads together, "You are playing a very dangerous game Mr. Han Jisung." He peaked my lips, "What if I want to play, Mr. Lee Felix?" "We will never leave the house until dinner." He hummed, his breath was hitting my mouth, "I don't see anything wrong with that. Besides it's my birthday, and the birthday boy wants to fucked for hours on end." I was a strong man, but in front of my mate, I was not a strong man.

      After our second shower of the day, we got dressed for dinner, I quickly threw the sheets into the washer. Putting new ones on the bed, I was dressed, as I waited for Hannie.

      "Okay all done." He said, stepping out of the bathroom, wearing makeup, a sheer shirt, skinny jeans, a leather cropped jacket and a thick purple chocker.

      "I mean fuck dinner am I right." I said, "Are you trying to kill me today." I asked as I stood up and went to him, my hands resting on his hips.

      "Maybe, it's an early birthday gift." He smiled, he was even wearing eyeliner, my dick can't handle this.

       I groaned as he kissed my cheek, walking out of the apartment hand in hand. We made our way to the train station, "You make want to close the shop down tomorrow and spend all day inside you." I whispered in his ear, "Do it pussy." He said with a warm smile, "You are testing me brat." "I live for this." He kissed my cheek, "Happy birthday to me." Doing a small dance, I rolled my eyes, praying that dinner passes by fast so we can come back home.

     Once at the restaurant, I kept my hand in his back pocket, "Behave in here." I said, "Nah." Rolling my eyes, I watched him apply more lip gloss but it had it a tint to it. I felt him grab my chin, placing a soft kiss on my lips, "I love you." "I love you, happy birthday baby boy." He smiled as he placed another soft kiss on my lips, tasting the flavor which was watermelon.

       "Honey!" Minho hyung yelled, "Hyung!" Walking up to the small family, Sungie grabbed Junnie and rubbed his face on Junnie's face. It was very cute like a cat licking its kitten, "Happy birthday Honey." Minho Hyung hugged him, then hugged me, "Happy early birthday Lix." "Thank you Minho hyung." I smiled at him, he clapped his hands together, "So what you guys do today." "We-" "Fucked all day." I watched as Minho hyung's eyes got big and my mouth fall, "Jesus Christ." I said, as Jisung just smiled, "The prefect gift." He said, as he made Junnie laugh.

      "I'm sorry about him." "I'm sorry about him." Both Minho hyung and I said at the same time, laughing.

     "Come on I'm hungry." Watching him walk inside, "Lord, help me." I said, Minho hyung slapped my back, "Good to know you have mated." My face became red hot, Jisung mating mark is hidden, on the top of his shoulder. I missed the first time and instead of trying again, Jisung wanted it there. I just said okay and let it be, "Um yeah. Three weeks ago, Jisung was scared to tell you, said you would make jokes. But I should have known you wouldn't, but he is the one making the jokes." He just chuckled, "It's okay. I'm happy for Honey, he deserves someone like you. Thank you for making my best friend happy and giving him love." He smiled big at me and I smiled back, Minho hyung is like the brother I never had.

       Dinner passed by then it was time for cake, the waitress brought it out. We started to sing happy birthday and Junnie screamed along with us. Smiling, because I never thought I would find a mate, someone to share my life with. But was I so wrong, I have found the best person to share my life with, and I love him so much. Leaning over, I kissed Sungie's temple, "I love you. Happy birthday." "You missed." Smiling, I kissed his lips, "Thank you Lixie." "Welcome my love bug."

      That night, when we got home, that stupid lip gloss and eyeliner did not last.

       "Should have gotten waterproof." I said as I kissed his tear stained cheeks, "Happy birthday." I said, picking up my phone reading, midnight, "Happy birthday Lixie." He said as more tears came down his face, "I love you." "I love you so much, now be still for me." I kissed his forehead, as his arms tighten around my neck to pull me closer to him. 

~~~~

Awww so much fluff its sick