Felix POV

AN: .... hey... it's been a minute. I'll explain.... I forgot.. HEHE LOL DUMBASS!! ANYGAY! Song of the chapter To You by Seventeen. Also I actually made a playlist. I'll put it at the end. Love!!

On the train home, I saw the stares, I had a shower before I left the Lee's but his scent is so strong this time. I asked Jisung to leave the house, so that I could shower without triggering his omega into thinking I was cheating. The walk home felt too long and I was itching to see my husband. Once home, I took off my clothes, and all the clothes in my bag, throwing them in the washer. Starting it, I ran fast to our room to shower and change into Jisung's clothes.

After the shower, I took a deep breath of his shirt, smelling the hazelnut coffee, I love so much. In our room, I saw Junnie's bunny sitting on top of the made bed. Smiling, I took out my phone, 

The love of my life, I would bark for him💖💖💖:

"I'm showered and ready for cuddles."

                                                                                            My whole heart and soul, my Sungie 💖:

      "I'll be home soon, before the boys show up. I need to hold my alpha for the next four hours." 

      Smiling at my dorky husband, I laid on the bed and sighed in comfort. I love Minho hyung, but his guest bed sucks and it's lonely. Junnie and Jiseokie left me stuffed animals, but it wasn't my Sungie. Grabbing Junnie's bunny, I cuddled up to it, and started to close my eyes. Not knowing how much time had past, until I felt Jisung kiss me. Waking up to soft kisses all over my face and lips, "I have missed you." He said as he put his face in my neck. God, breathing in his scent, I pulled him closer to me, "I have missed you more. Minho hyung isn't much of a cuddle person." He giggled in my neck, placing kisses on my shoulder. I kissed his mating mark, "I'm so happy to be home." I said, "We have three hours before they show up." Jisung said, "I would need more then three hours. I need a whole day, I have missed you too much, to just be inside for only maybe an hour of that. We are both off tomorrow, and everyone will be gone." "Tomorrow." He kissed me deeply and I kissed back just as hard. I have missed my husband.

     Cuddling, and stealing kisses, we had to get up and get ready for dinner. Getting up was hard because I just wanted my mate in my arms forever. Walking to the kitchen, I started to pull out things to start dinner, but I didn't feel like cooking.

     "Sungie, take out?" I asked as I had my phone in my hand, "Oh yeah." Then a knock was at the door, I watched as Jisung went to get it, I called to our favorite restaurant. Soon the sounds of giggles and tiny footsteps were heard, I finished ordering just as the boys hit my legs. Reaching down to pick them up, I gave them a squeeze, "Did you behave?" I asked, "Oh of course not Sunshine." Jiseok said, "I started reading Harry Potter." Hyeongjun said, "I have missed you two so much. How was Uncle Binnie and Uncle Minnie's?" I asked, Jiseok laid his head on my shoulder and as same for Junnie, "Uncle Minnie talked about boring History things." Jiseok said, "Uncle Binnie worked out and taught me the word dick." "Lovely Jiseok, but we don't say those words." "Yeah, remember Uncle Binnie said it's only for rude people." Junnie said, "He said it to a weight." Jiseok said, "Okay, why don't you two go wash up for dinner." I kissed they heads as I set them down. They nodded their heads before running off to the bathroom.

     I sighed, kids are a lot, feeling arms around my waist, "Aren't they joys?" Jisung said, "They spilled all your glitter." I sighed, "We are having one." Turning around, I kissed his lips before I heard another set of footsteps, being Channie hyung's. Pulling away from Jisung, I looked at his worried face, "How is Minho?" I walked over to him, hugging him quickly, "Hyung is good. You get to go home tomorrow, he missed you so much. He wouldn't shut up, even after the phone calls, he would come into my room and say how much he missed you guys. It was gross." I smiled, which caused Channie hyung to smile as well.

      "You still smell like him a little." He smelled me, then I heard a sound, looking at Jisung who had his arms crossed and a sour look on his face. Then footsteps sounded through the house, "Honey! I lost a tooth." Jiseok yelled at Jisung, who still looked at Channie hyung and I, "Why don't you go show mommy." He pushed Jiseok towards us, I moved away and went to Jisung, who held out a hand. He pointed to our bedroom, "Go shower now." His face was red, I nodded my head and walked to our bedroom to shower again.

    Once, I was sure I was cleaned of both Channie and Minho hyung's scent, I put on other one of Jisung's hoodies. Walking out, he looked happier as he handed out dinner for everyone. Going behind him, I kissed his shoulder, "Better?" I asked, "Better." Smiling, I kissed his cheek, "Felix, I'm sorry about earlier." Channie hyung said, "It's okay hyung, I get it. I remember when Sungie would come home smelling like Minho hyung. One day my alpha was not having it, I wouldn't go near Sungie unless he showered for hour to make sure the scent was off of him. No hard feelings, when you see Minho hyung you won't want Binnie hyung to be around him." He smiled, which made me feel better.

    Dinner was eaten, Channie and Jisung were giving the boys a bath while I cleaned up. I started to think about our baby, will they have my personality or Jisung's. Will they be a mix of both of us, or a clone of either of us. I hope they look like both of us, and a mix of their siblings. Sighing, I finished up and went to the living room, we were going to have movie night. Seeing today is Friday and the boys don't have school. I closed the bakery for tomorrow, I need to be with my husband. Alone. For the full day.

     "Sunshine can we watch Howl's?" The boys asked me, "I don't see why not." I smiled as they cheered, "Howl's is Honey's favourite." I said, "Can I have cuddles?" Jiseok asked Junnie, "Sure." I watched as they hugged and went to the other couch.

    "Cute." Soon Channie hyung and Jisung walked out, Jisung kissed my cheek, "Honey we are watching Howl." Junnie said, "Oh my favourite." Sitting on the couch, Jisung snuggled up to me then Channie hyung snuggled up to him.

    Halfway through the movie I heard snores from everyone. Smiling, I kissed Jisung's head and rubbed his back as I finished the movie, until the boys woke up. Both of them stared at me, it's kinda creepy, "Yes?" I whispered, then both their made their way to us. Goan went into Channie hyung's lap, while Junnie came to me. He sat in my lap, laying his head on my chest and went back to sleep. Leaning down I kissed his head, "Goodnight." I watched as he smiled, looking over at Goan who was already drooling all over Channie hyung. Finishing the movie, I had to wake Jisung up, "Love bug, you have to get up." Kissing his nose, he made a sound, "Baby, you have to get up." "No." "Okay." I got up with Junnie dead asleep on my hip, walking over to Channie hyung, "Hyung, wake up." He got right up, "Let's head to bed." I said, he nodded his head sleepy. Watching him as he grabbed Goan, who looked just like a pile of limp bone, he is a dead weight sleeper. Taking the boys to the room, tucking them in, I hugged hyung goodnight, as I went back to the living room to see my husband. Who now has drool coming out of his mouth, picking him up, I walked to our room. Laying him down, I kissed his cheek, "If he tries to kiss me in the morning, I will kill him." I said to myself, as I went to brush my teeth. Once I was done, I cuddled up to Jisung who cuddled into me.

     "I love you." Kissing his head,  held him close as I passed out as well.

~~~~ 

hHEHE! I'M SO IN LOVE WITH THEM!!! anygay, here is the playlist

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3ZP0N0pIsRFDRhRmHCCINM?si=b13e91883eac47c3