Jisung POV

~ Hey girlies, gays, thems, x, im back. I had really bad writers block, but im back with a new chapter. Idk if I told y'all but I have made a playlist for this book, it's on Spotify called Sunshine and the cover is this photo. 

Song of the chapter: Silent Cry by Stray Kids

 ENJOY!!!

    Felix POV

     It's been two weeks since Minho hyung's rut and everything went back to normal. I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 2, kissing Jisung's cheek, he turned over. Smiling, I got ready for work, which was just showering. Brushing my teeth, Jisung's phone went off, I watched as he answered it. Then all of a sudden he sat up and threw the covers, grabbing the closest pair of pants and socks.

    "Pups are here." He said as he kissed my lips, "Keep me updated, I love you." "Love you." Then he left, "My poor omega." I huffed, I hope he does okay while helping. I finished getting ready for work.

Jisung POV

   I don't think I have ever ran so fast off of the train, standing outside the Yang's. I tried to catch my breathe, soon I saw Minho hyung's car pull up, oh thank god. Watching them get out, Channie hyung was grabbing bags, when he came up to me he smiled. I flashed a fast one as I was still trying to catch my breathe. He knocked, Innie answered with tears down his face, I let hyung talk to him. Walking over to Hyunjin, "Oh Honey, I'm so happy you are here." He said before he groaned loud.

    "I'm happy to help Jean." I grabbed his hand as he had a death grip on my hand.

    Channie hyung closed the door, turning to us, "Let's deliver two healthy pups." He said walking over to us, I gave Channie hyung a smile, Jinnie looked at him, "Get them the fuck out of me already." He screamed as another contraction hit him.

    Hours later, I watched as hyung laid the twins on Jinnie's chest. And my heart broke into a million little pieces.

    "Wow." Was all I could muster up to say, Jinnie looked at me with tears streaming down his face.

    "They are prefect." Kissing their heads, hyung was cleaning up the twins as they cried, all I could do was stand there. I wanted this moment for years, and I have to watch someone else feel the joy I have always wanted.

     "Honey, are you okay?" Looking at Channie hyung with a fake smile, "Yes! Why wouldn't I be?" He looked at me, like really looked at me and I knew that he knew what I was feeling.

     "Why don't you call Minho hyung, I bet Innie is dying to meet his pups." I smiled at him, he didn't look away, "I'll finish cleaning up." He opened his mouth, then closed it, not a sound left his mouth, he just gave a nod. I started to clean up the rest of the blood, hoping not to trigger Innie when he came home.

     I listened as Channie hyung called Minho hyung, "Hey Honey, want or need anything?" My husband is what I wanted to say, "Donuts." Another fake smile was on my face, we had moved Jinnie upstairs to the nursery to sleep.

   Soon the boys showed up, just fake it until you make it, I kept repeating to myself.

     "Where the fuck are the donuts Trix." I said to Minho hyung, hearing a sigh, "I have them in my hand." A laugh left Channie hyung, "I need to clean up a few more things and check on them before we can go." Watching as they kissed, I walked over and took the box out of his hand, "Silly rabbit, donuts are for me." Walking back to the kitchen away from them, I felt a tear fall. Wiping it fast, stay strong, opening the box, grabbing my favorite donut.

     "You know you can tell me anything." "Fuck off." I said to Minho hyung, "Tell me." "I said fuck off hyung." Looking up at him, standing taller then me, he stared down at me with pity in his eyes, well his whole face. I pushed him away from me, "Leave it alone." He grabbed my hand, "Jisung." "I said Leave. It. Alone." Staring at him with fire in my eyes, shaking off his hand, "No. Tell me." "Don't make me say it again, you will not like me, hyung." "You guys okay in here." Channie hyung asked, fake it. Standing straight fast and a fake smile, "Trix here tried to steal my donut. Dumb rabbit." Grabbing my donut, I walked to the living room and sat on the couch.

     Channie hyung went to check on the pups when Minho hyung sat next to me, "If you dare speak to me about it, I will kick you in the balls." "You wouldn't." "Try me." I stared at him with fire burning in my eyes, "You will tell me wh-" I kicked him in the balls, then laid my legs on top of his lap. Channie hyung came back downstairs and stared at me, "I thought you hate feet." Jealousy was laced in his voice, "I do, he fucking kicked me in the nuts when I tired to move. And I would like to keep my balls." He better keep his mouth shut, Channie hyung awkwardly laughed at us.

    "You ready to go home?" Channie hyung asked Minho hyung who jumped up, "Yes." I kicked his butt for good measure.

    "I was eating." Eating the rest of my donut, "Call me if you need anything Jisung, I'll come over later today." Channie hyung said, giving them a huge smile. Then I started at Minho hyung, giving him the finger, I watched as Channie grabbed him.

    "Bye." Channie hyung said, then they were gone. Now, I get to be with the new family and try not to cry, great.

     I just want my husband to be in my hold.

    The next week was awful, running the restaurant and being with the Yang's took up all my time. My heart was broken and I haven't seen my husband in that week. Channie hyung would watch in the morning, then I would watch at night. At night, I cried myself to sleep quietly, I couldn't held it. But the week was over and the Yang's got the hang of it, "Now call me if you need anything." I said as I stood by the door with my bag ready to leave and see my husband, my beautiful, loving and caring husband.

    "We will, but go home." Innie said, he gave me a smile, before giving me a hug.

    "You call me, if you need anything." He said whispering to me, hugging hard, I held myself together. One night, Innie came downstairs and saw me crying. It was a long talk and a lot of crying.

    "I will." Smiling, I waved at them as I left for the train station. Walking as fast as I could, I needed Felix's arms around me, I need to hear his heartbeat.

    Once home, I dropped everything when I saw Lix, I haven't told him anything, but deep down I know he knew. Jumping into his arms, I cried and he cried, sitting down on the floor, we just cried for what felt like hours but only minutes had passed.

     "Come, let's take a bath." He stood up then picked me up, hugging his torso, I didn't want to leave his hold. Getting to the bathroom, he set me down, undressing me like all those years before.

     "I love you." I said, "I love you, so so much my strong omega." He kissed my forehead and just stayed there, "I will always love you." Pulling him in for a hug, "Please don't leave me." "I would never dream of it." He hugged back harder, kissing his shoulder, a tear fell again.

     After the bath, we laid in bed, no words were spoken, they didn't need to be. We both knew, Felix ran his fingers through my hair, "I'm so proud of you." Kissing my nose, cheeks then lips. I chased the feeling of his lips again, "I'm sor-." "You have no need to be sorry. I told you I will never leave you. I vowed throughout sickness and through health, I will always be by your side. Pups or not, I will forever be here. Do not say you are sorry. You are more then what I could have ever wanted, and you are so much more. I need you here, with me until the end. Growing old together, until our last breath, I will never leave you." "But what if you grow tired of me." "Never! These last almost seven years have meant a life time to me. I hope you never grow tired of me." "Never. I need you." "And I need you. We need each other, we will have a family one day, lovebug. But as for now, we need each other and we have each other. I love you so much Lee Jisung." Tears filled both of our eyes, "I love you so much Lee Felix." I pulled him in for a kiss, it was wet and filled with love and safety. 

~~~

HAPPINESS SOON I PROMISE!!! Thank you for the support and reading, it means the world to me!!!