Jisung POV (Two years later)

AN: Songs for this chapter are I.L.Y by The Rose and Same dream, same mind, same night by Seventeen

     "Swear to god, if you fuck up the speech, I will kill you myself." I said to Minho hyung, who just laughed, "I won't." "Honey!" I heard Junnie, "Yes Junnie baby?" He stopped running towards the room, "Wow. You look beautiful. I'm telling Sunshine." Then he took off running, the sounds of his shoes squeaked as he ran to Felix. I started to laugh, Minho hyung shook his head, "You ready?" "I was ready three years ago when he asked me to be his boyfriend." He smiled at me, "I can't believe you are having Junnie walking you down the aisle and not me." "Can have you walk me down the aisle, be my best man and be the minster, pick." He laughed again as he grabbed my hand, "You are ready. Come on let's go get you married." He smiled which caused me to smile. The church had very little people, I don't have many friends or family. But Felix's whole family came from Australia, I finally got to meet his family in person. His mom pulled me in for a hug before I could even say hello to her. His parents and sister's are staying at our house, his grandparents wanted to stay in the city, so I asked if they could stay with Minho hyung; who said yes. They fell in love with Junnie, I mean who couldn't, he is the sweetest child ever. Felix and I have been trying non stop for the last two years, but we have finally come to the decision that I will start fertility shots. Which I started two weeks ago, only problem, I mean it's not a problem, we have to have sex like crazy. I mean I'm not seeing a problem, but the shots could take up to a year for them to fully be in my system to work. Again not complaining about having sex all the time.

     "Honey." Junnie said, as he tugged on my hand, looking down at him, I got to his level, "Yes baby?" "If I give you away, will you still be my Honey." I watched as tears formed, "I'll always be your Honey. Just because you are giving me away to Sunshine, doesn't mean we will go away. You can never get rid of me." I grabbed him, blowing raspberries on his cheeks, he tried to push me away, "Honey no." He giggled, "Daddy help." Minho hyung just laughed, then we heard a cough, moving away, I looked up to see Felix's parents.

     "He is almost ready, you should go around the corner." His dad said, smiling, I nodded my head, standing up, holding Junnie's hand in mine.

     "You look lovely Jisung." His mom said, who had tears in her eyes, "Mom." I said, she pulled me in for a hug, "Thank you for making Felix happy. Thank you for letting Felix make you happy." I hugged her tighter, "You are welcome and thank you." Pulling back, "Honey, come. I have to give you away." I wiped my cheeks, "You are right baby." I looked at him, grabbing his hand he had out, "I'll see you two inside." I said to his parents, "See you soon." "Honey." Junnie whined, "Okay, baby." Walking with him, we walked to the corner.

     Soon I heard Felix's voice, talking to his parents and Minho hyung.

    "Remember Junnie baby, you will walk me down, hand me to Sunshine, then go stand by Uncle Minnie." "I know Honey." He smiled up at me, "Honey." I heard Minho hyung's voice, looking up, "It's time." I nodded my head as I took a deep breath, "You look pretty Honey." Junnie said, as he reached his hand up in the air for me to take.

      "Smile." Minho hyung said as he took a photo of us, "Come on." Walking to the close doors, I watched as Minho hyung walked through, then I.L.Y by The Rose started to play.

      "Honey, Sunshine is waiting." I started to cry as I saw Felix standing there, "Come on. Sunshine needs his Honey." Junnie tugged on my hand, walking down, I kept crying, when we got to Felix, "Thank you baby." He said to Junnie, "I maybe giving him away, but Honey as you Sunshine. Love him." Junnie let go of my hand, I bent down and kissed his cheek, "I love you sweet pea." "I love you Honey." He looked up at Felix, "I love you Sunshine." Who also bent down, "I love you too baby." Felix kissed his cheek as well, standing up as we watched him walk over to Seungminnie, "I did well?" He asked Seungmin, giggling at him, Felix grabbed my hand and took us to Minho Hyung.