• 14 •

| A/N: No longer in Katherine's POV |

I ran into the woods, behind the house.

The twigs beneath me, cracked as I hurriedly tried to get away. I passed through trees, my vision a blur.

I held too many thoughts, too many feelings. I didn't know what to do.

I'm scared.

My breath was shallow, and uneven. My heart pace, increased, as forced myself to go faster.

I had to get away.

Vampires.

Who knows if I even make it alive, after this. I slowed down. I cringed, tears rolled down my cheeks, remembering the scene again.

~ His lips rubbed against her skin, as his hands kneaded the clothing away. Her bare body laid beneath him. He wasted no time, to make love to her. Their hips connected as one. His lips, attached to her skin once again. He traveled up the milky skin, till reaching her shoulders.

He nibbled. He suck his teeth into her, slowly drinking her life away. When he pulled away, feeling her body weaken, he noticed me. His face, his body, his lips, his eyes. ~

I froze in my tracks,

• Keyton's POV •

My body fely heavy.

I felt, as if, I no longer, had strength.

Because, of her. Denice.

~ I haven't fed in days. My parents knew I had been feeding on Jane, yet they preventing. Her mother, the maid, to find out.

I had gotten used to Jane's taste, I didn't want it anymore, but I had no choice. --

I grazed my teeth against Jane's milky skin, my teeth growing in. I felt her wince, but I paid littel attention.

The sensation of being watched, washed through me, but, I ignored it. I dug my teeth into her, the blood filling my mouth, easily. I sucked, and licked the punctuated skin.

A familiar scent filled my air. Not.Jane's neither, the blood.

Denice.

I lifted my head, and turned towards the door. It was open. I followed a faint, spotted trailed of blood to the corner. And, found her.

Horror was written. She shreiked, clinging onto the walls, before leaving them room, pale.

I turned to Jane. She must've known.

"I'll deal with you later." I dressed and ran out of the room. ~

I found her. She was lost in her thoughts, mumbling.

I didn't know how to approach her.

I could sense her feelings and thoughts.

Sadness, Fear, Hate, Anger, Hurt.

She looked up, seeing me. She froze. Her face was drained off colour.

"Denice, I can explain." I spoke cautiously.

• Denice's POV •

"Denice, I can explain." Keyton spoke slowly. My body grew stiff, my throat grew a knot.

I was scared.

• * •