• 12 •

I followed him into bathroom, wobbling.

I hung low behind him. I didn't want to be to close, and I didn't know what I would do, if the session in the bedroom recurred, this time, no stopping.

I felt a smirk, crack upon Keyton's lips. And, I was right. We reached the bathroom, he closed the door, tightly. His arms wrapped around my waist. I slightly jumped, feeling his warmth against my skin.

"A child would squirm, a lady, would enjoy the embrace." He spoke into my ear. I froze. I gulped, his raspy voice, sending chills down my spine. The walls were mirrors.

I turned to ahead, a mirror before us. We looked, irresistibly connected.

I looked incredibly small, comparison to his large built. His muscular arms were secure around my smaller waist. Our skins, blended. I watched his head lift, following my gaze. He smiled. I felt weak to my knees. His green eyes, seemed to glow against his skin color. His perfect smile, brightened his pretty face, even more. He chuckled.

"Let's stop focusing on me, and let's start on you." He whispered against the exposed skin, of my shoulder. I turned the water on, waiting for him to join me.

"A gentlemen would caress his lady, loving her. Meanwhile a child, would only want to fool with her features." I remarked as I slipped from his touch, against the wall.

Amusement played upon his face.

He placed his large hands rested beside my head, as he lowered himself.

"A child would try to run away, stealing a kiss. While a lady, would savour the kiss." He insisted. He leaned in.

His moist lips met mine. His eyes fluttered shut, as did mine. His lips clasped mine in his, gently. His arms were at my lower back, pushing me closer. I stood on my toes, wrapping my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His hands craddled my bum, holding me firmly. I pulled away,

"A gentlemen would give his lady direct messages. A child, would only tease." I spoke, my lips centimeters away from his. His big green eyes, watched my lips, roaming my face.

"A lady, would show passion. A child, would show love." His words left his lips, slowly.

My slipped my index fingers to his pockets as I grew to my toes. His pants hanging lower, as I used them as support. I bit my lip, glancing down. His briefs were peeking through. My cheeks warmed. I met his gaze again.

I caught his lip between my teeth, and sucked gently. My tongue sneaked into his mouth, swallowing his taste. He pushed me hard against the wall, his body pressed against mine. The icy water trickled down our intertwined bodies.

A small bump grew, as he held me tighter. The scene intensifying. His lips roughly kissed me. Meanwhile his hands harshly held me. I pulled away, gasping for air. Trembling for the icy air.

"A gentlemen would be gentle with his lady. A child, would rush things too quickly." I detached myself from him, innocently climbing out of the shower, and grabbing a towel. "I think we both now know, who the child is." A wicked smirk twisted upon my lips.

Before I could move, he was before me. His body towering mine.

"You can win this round, but don't worry, I'll catch you off guard." His words threatening my heart pace.

His sea green eyes, suddenly tinting, as he walked pass me.

• * •