• 6 •

He was exactly like I imagined. The boy from my thoughts.

He had raven black hair, like mine. Though his hair was quiffed. His eyes were emerald green, sparkled with sapphire blue. His features were sculpted. He was perfect, every detail on him.

But, as I met his eyes, an icy chill ran down my spine.

They were cold. His eyes and facial features hardened as my eyes roamed him.

I gulped, feeing intimately.

"I'll take this one differently." He spoke. My lips parting, at the sound of his voice. Smooth yet rough. His voice was deep. I was too focused on my thoughts I didn't realizing I was now being dragged from the room. He held me roughly, ushering me. Away from him.

He was cruel, with me.

• ~ •

He removed my blindfolds.

My lips parted again. We were in a bedroom. How did we get here? A few minutes ago, we were walking down a hallway of a hospital.

My eye was caught.

The boy, he was on his bed, smoking. The smoke left his lips, forming a cloud, before taking in, more of the cigarette. He smirked, noticed I had been watching him.

"Want some?" He offered. I shook my head quickly. He stood, towering over me. He leaned closer. "I asked you, do you want some?" His warm breath on my skin.

"No," My voice cracked. "I don't want some."

"Just a littel try, won't hurt." He remarked. Before I could reply, he inhaled deeply the substance, setting the cigarette down. He took advantage of my parted lips, and pressed his, against mine.

He released the smoke, inside my mouth. The smoke was burning down my throat. I gulped for air, my eyes outlined by tears. The boy chuckled, as he pulled away.

I stood before him, my throat burning, blinking tears away.

• * •