• 7 •

I laid beside him, - I was dragged into bed, after his littel smoke trick.

He had his headphones plugged in. I could hear the music, slightly. He was laying upon his back. I slowly sat up, making sure I didn't make a sound. I kneeled before him.

The peak of his quiff, was dipping. His thick eyelashes fluttered. His pink lips, were heart shaped. His jawline was sharp. My eyes traveled down him.

He had broad shoulders. His chest and waist were carved, every single muscle.

He had taken his shirt off, leaving himself in a pair of skinny black pants. His belt cradled lowly at his hips. I sucked my lip between my teeth, as I followed his v-line into his pants. They fit him, tightly. A shaky gasp left my lips.

If only, I could, - I shook the dirty thoughts of my head, focusing myself, above. His body was tinted a light carmel. My cheeks warmed, as more thoughts flooded my mind.

Interrupting my, sexually-frustrated moment, I saw things I didn't notice before. His arm had, cuts. Faint pink lines caught his wrists. I pulled his arm into my hands, passing my hands over them.

A growl covered me.

I looked up, my breath escaping my body.

He was before me, awake. My lips trembled.

"Don't touch me." His voice was low, yet threatening.

His big green eyes, burned into mine.

Why am I here? Why does he treat me like this?

• * •