Chapter 17: The Black Dragon vs The Oni Swordsman

(It's been an hour since Kugouji and Acheron fought Vincent Belmont and erased most of his powers as they obviously believe that as long as superpowers exist, there will be no peace. They are about to find and kill more superpowered beings until they heard a voice.)

????: There you are!

(The two Oni Swordsmen turn around to see none other than Noldrath Bahamut, who notice he's got superpowers.)

Kugouji: Another Superpowered Being to take down!

Noldrath: (smirks) I won't be taken down so easily. I have my wives by my side!

(He snaps his fingers, and then Irina, Ravel, Ophis, Irina, Rin and Tamamo come in.)

Acheron: You clearly don't care about your so-called lovers if you're sending them to their deaths.

Noldrath: We are villains, that's what we do!

Kugouji: Who isn't a villain in this world plagued with superpowers?

Acheron: We just wanted to unify and pacify this world. Is this too much to ask?

Noldrath: Of course it is. Wanna know why?

(Noldrath then charges up his lightning, and before Kugouji and Acheron could strike him, he blasts both of them away.)

Noldrath: Nobody cares about this stupid dream of yours, weaklings! (approaches the duo) I'm gonna enjoy this fight!

Kugouji: (to Acheron) Teach those bitches a lesson. (gets up) And kill them if necessary!

Acheron: (gets up) With pleasure.

(Acheron charges at Noldrath's wives, which angers him as he decides to transform into his Dragonoid form.)

Noldrath: (demonic voice) Now you've done it, asshole!

Kugouji: (eye twitches) Asshole? A-Asshole?

(Kugouji tries to attack Noldrath out of anger, but Noldrath quickly dodges each of his attacks.)

Noldrath: How can you be so fast?

(Noldrath simply responds by punching Kugouji in the gut before kneeing him, sending him to crash into the wall of a building. He then dashes at him and sucker punches him in the face, causing him to bleed.)

Kugouji: How can you be so powerful! I was supposed to defeat you and seal your cursed superpowers!

Noldrath: Like I said, nobody cares about your dream!

(Noldrath then punches Kugouji 50 times before kicking him 50 times as well, and then Noldrath's body gets broken.)

Noldrath: (grabs Kugouji's neck) Time to die!

(Acheron is then seen holding her own against Noldrath's six wives until she sees Kugouji about to be killed.)

Acheron: NO!

(She sweeps the six girls before stabbing Noldrath's arm, forcing him to let go of Kugouji as he loses most of his powers.)

Noldrath: (shocked) No... not my powers... (glares at Acheron) Why you...

(Noldrath kicks Acheron's leg, pulls out his Rhongomyniad, and stabs her chest, making her cough blood. He then keeps furiously stabbing her until he passes out due to his stress.)

Irina: Noldrath!

(They rush to Noldrath and pick him up before leaving. Kugouji then realizes that nobody cares about unification, let alone peace.)

Kugouji: (in mind) If those humans don't desire unification...

(He then changes his expression to a stern one as the screen fades to black.)

(To be continued)