Chapter 1: Shaming Union

(In Union City, several Union "Heroes" are seen being defeated by a Gundam known as Assault Shroud.)

A

A. Shroud: You're supposed to be the "Heroes"? Don't make me laugh!

Issei: Who do you think you are to try to ruin my dreams of being the Harem King, huh?

A. Shroud: Oh, someone is revealing his true colors, I see.

(Suddenly a fire slash hits Assault Shroud, and then Y/N shows up wielding his blade.)

Y/N: A risky move coming here, I admit. But there are innocent lives at stake, and I can't allow this to happen.

A. Shroud: And who are you?

Y/N: Why don't you come here and find out?

(Assault Shroud shoots two beams, but Y/N deflects them and stops his punch, much to the "heroes" surprise.)

Rias: How did he do that?

(Assault Shroud tries to shoot him but he dodges and slashes the mech's legs, bringing it down before destroying it.)

Y/N: That should take care of it.

(Suddenly the Atlas Soldiers and I.S. Pilots surround him.)

Atlas Soldier: We have you now. Raise your hands and come with us.

Y/N: Tch, so much for doing a favor...

(Suddenly a dimensional gap opens up, and Decade shows up.)

I. S. Pilot: (stern) Decade!

(Decade pulls out a card and inserts it on his driver.)

ATTACK RIDE: GIGANT!

(Decade summons the Gigant and shoots two missiles that prove to be more than enough to destroy most of Atlas Soldiers and I

(Decade summons the Gigant and shoots two missiles that prove to be more than enough to destroy most of Atlas Soldiers and I. S. Pilots.)

Decade: (to Y/N) Come on.

Y/N: (nods) Hai.

(As Y/N runs to the dimensional gap, Ironwood growls in anger.)

Ironwood: ONORE DIKEIDO!

Sirzechs: DON'T LET THE KID ESCAPE!

(It's too late as Y/N already got through the gap. Then Decade waves at the "heroes".)

Decade: As a certain Neo Heisei Dark Rider would say... Ciao!

(Decade leaves as the Dimensional Gap disappears.)

Bakugo: GGGGGRRAAAAAAAAAH! ONORE DIKEIDO! GGGGRAAAAAAAAAAHHH! ONORE!

Issei: (slams his fist) DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO RUINED IN ALL MY LIFE!

Cardin: GGGRAAAAAAAHHHH! I'VE NEVER BEEN SO EMBARRASSEEEEEEEEEEED!

(Some headmasters sigh while others growl angrily.)

Chifuyu: So that brat now decided to play tough, huh?

Ironwood: He will regret this! HE WILL!

Gendo: (stern) Curses...

Nezu: What should we do now? As long as Decade is with Y/N, we can never pinpoint his exact location!

(Ozpin thinks about something until he has an idea.)

Ozpin: Maybe we could hire a certain treasure sniper to capture him and bring him to us.

Nezu: A treasure sniper? You're nuts? No treasure sniper would possibly accept our offer.

Ironwood: Unless the treasure sniper is known as Diend.

Gendo: (confused) Diend?

Ironwood: Daiki Kaito is known for not choosing sides. We could hire him to bring Y/N here.

Nezu: But there's only one problem.

Gendo: Diend would simply take the Aegis Blade as his "treasure" and leave Y/N empty-handed.

Sirzechs: We're gonna need a better plan to capture Y/N. We'll let him think he escaped from us for a time being.

Nezu/Gendo/Winston: (in unison) Same.

(Then the headmasters return to Union Academy, and the students follows them, except for a certain group.)

Rias: (pats Issei's shoulder) Don't worry, dear. I have a plan to make that bastard pay for his insult. (in mind) And make him part of my peerage.

(Some agree with Rias while others have only one thing in mind.)

Asia/Rossweisse/Koneko/Kiba: (in mind) I have a bad feeling about this.

(Unbeknownst to them, the treasure sniper Ironwood mentioned was wacthing them, and wasn't pleased about what he heard.)

Diend: So those losers think they can bribe me, huh? Jokes on them, I got bigger fishes to catch

(Diend then summons his dimensional gap and leaves as the chapter ends.)