Chapter 13: A New Enemy?

(Meanwhile, all over the streets, many mysterious deaths suddenly happened, and could not be deciphered. Everyone saw that after each crime, a large bloody Oni mask mark was left on the wall.)

Shimotsuki: Who is behind these deaths?

(Meanwhile with Vincent, Asuka and Kami, they notice the corpses of several heroes like Kamui Woods, Death Arms, Mt. Lady and Backdraft, and villains like Raynare, Kalawarner, Mittelt and Dohnaseek.)

Vincent: Is the alternate Riser attacking again?

Asuka: Is there an alternate version of this "Riser" guy?

Vincent: Yeah, but unlike the Riser I met, this one is a serial killer, who kills anyone for no reason at all.

Kami: Damn, that's horrible.

Vincent: Yeah, but... (sees a large bloody Oni mask mark on the wall) I have a feeling that maybe someone else is behind these deaths.

(Cut to the alternate Riser Phenex, he is seen looking at the corpses of Team STRQ and the Branwen Tribe.)

Riser?: (confused) Who the hell is taking my job as a serial killer?

(Hiroshi is seen investigating the massive murder cases as well. He then notices the bodies of several Overwatch Agents.)

Hiroshi: The number of deaths is increasing. Whoever is behind this has a big grudge against humanity...

(The mysterious Shin Kamen Rider is seen looking at the dead bodies of Phantom Task and even citizens who became part of their experiments in silence and disgust.)

B.A.-01: Who could do such thing, and why?

(Unfortunately, this caught the attention of Union Academy as well.)

Ozpin: (stern) Who dares kill Team STRQ?

Ironwood: Whoever is this bastard, he's going to pay... (angry) WITH HIS DAMN LIFE!

Nezu: I'm perplexed too. Four of the Pro Heroes got killed when they were trying to stop the Fallen Angels.

Gendo: The Overwatch Agents and my soldiers didn't escape the killer's wrath either.

Chifuyu: We gotta do something. If this murderer isn't stopped, our society will crumble.

(Sirzechs and Winston can only clench their fists in anger. First the Justice Lords are defeated and killed by a Belmont and A Mecha Pilot, now a mysterious assassin is at loose killing both heroes and villains alike.)

(Meanwhile, Y/N is seen walking outside of ZAFT Building until a male figure in a black cloak attacks him.)

Y/N: What the hell?

(The cloaked male figure is seen standing in front of him, and he summons his Aegis Blade. The figure then turns both Pyra and Mythra into stone.)

Y/N: (shocked) How is this possible?

(Suddenly Decade, Gwenom, Freedom Gundam, Ultraman Mebius, Reisen and Nia come in.)

Gwenom: Who are you? What are you?

(The mysterious figure doesn't respond, and then tornadoes, thunder, heavy rain, gusts of wind and meteors suddenly appear in the sky, heading straight towards Y/N's team.)

Freedom: WATCH OUT!

(All of them dodge the attacks, but the cloaked man had enough of the persistence of Y/N's team, and swings a powerful sword strike at Y/N, almost killing him. He then leaves, and at the same time the weather phenomena also dissipate.)

Reisen: I guess whoever he is... he is an enemy.

(Meanwhile, in a hidden corner at the top of a building, the mysterious figure is seen standing as he takes off his Oni Mask, revealing to be Kugoji.)

Kugouji: This world

Kugouji: This world... is not the world I hoped for. Why do humans have to harm each other?

(He sighs in disappointment as he feels that humanity refused his ideal of unification.)

Kugouji: Does humanity really not care about my dream?

(Acheron then appeared behind Kugoji and remembered the moment she found the coffin that sealed Kugoji.)

Acheron: Kugouji? Is that you?

Kugouji: Hey Acheron...

Acheron: I'm impressed you could keep such young face even after thousand years.

Kugouji: Yeah, but it looks like these people don't care about unification.

Acheron: Figures. Why do these humans have to have so much different ideals?

Kugouji: (stern) You know what?

Acheron: Huh?

Kugouji: (stern) I had enough of this. If these humans insist on refusing unification, and seek to simply destroy themselves... then I'll make sure to unify this world myself, and prevent its destruction. And once the superpowers are purged... they will know who was meant to be their true savior!

(Acheron nods, and then the couple resumes their quest to unify the world. Is this Kugouji guy really an enemy?)