Chapter 3: New Hideout/New Kamen Rider

(At Union Academy, the news about Issei's death at Y/N's hands shocked most of students and staff alike to the core, because he was considered one of their "Star Students". There is a half who is glad Issei is dead because they won't have to deal with his pervert attitude anymore, but there are a few who demanded justice for him.)

Sirzechs: I can't believe he had the nerve to jeopardize the Devils Faction's survival.

Gendo: That's not all. When I sent the N.E.R.V. Soldiers to the Phoenix's Nest, where he was lately located, he wasn't there anymore. It's like he left without leaving any traces.

Chifuyu: This is Decade's fault too. Who else could leave the place without leaving traces.

Ozpin: Nezu had already announced that all of our students are forbidden from chasing after Y/N until second call.

(At Union's cafeteria, everyone is seen ridiculing and blaming Rias for her failure, much to her anger. But what made her even more angered is that Diend took Xenovia's Durendal, Kiba's Excalibur and her deceased Pawn's Sacred Gear.)

Rias: They will pay for this. I'll make them all suffer, even if it kills me!

(Meanwhile in the Gulf of Carpentaria, a Dimensional Gap opens up as Tsukasa, Y/N and Gwen come out of it

(Meanwhile in the Gulf of Carpentaria, a Dimensional Gap opens up as Tsukasa, Y/N and Gwen come out of it.)

Y/N: Why are we here, Tsukasa?

Tsukasa: To ask for a help of a friend of mine.

Gwen: Who is this friend of yours?

Tsukasa: He's a Gundam Pilot. To be honest, his mecha was made within a group known as ZAFT.

Y/N: ZAFT?

Tsukasa: Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty.

Y/N: Oh...

(Suddenly a voice is heard.)

????: Tsukasa, is that you?

(The trio turns to see Kira Yamato.)

Kira: What brings you here, Tsukasa?

Tsukasa: We need your help.

Kira: Against what?