Chapter 4: The End of the Rapist

(Y/N is seen making a research about one of the most wanted criminals in the world.)

Y/N: It looks like Issei isn't the only rapist masquerading as a hero.

(Y/N finds some information about the criminal named Keyarga.)

Y/N: So his real name is Keyaru.

(He finds out that Keyarga is a wanted criminal for several reasons: killing anyone who stands in his way, enslaving and raping girls.)

Y/N: How low can this bastard go?

(He then finds out that before becoming what he is today, Keyaru was betrayed and enslaved by the very kingdom he used to serve, suffering all kinds of abuse and exploitation for four years until he exacted his revenge on them after realizing the Healer Class' hidden potential and "regaining" his sanity. He sabotaged the other heroes and defeated the devil king himself to obtain the philosopher's stone.)

Y/N: So much for betrayal and abuse...

(That's when he found out how Keyaru started corrupting, raping and even brainwashing people.)

Y/N: So he uses his own suffering to justify his actions. This disgusts me.

(Then Tsukasa comes in.)

Tsukasa: Are you going to deal with him?

Y/N: Yep.

(Tsukasa sighs as he opens the aurora curtain, and Y/N picks his Aegis Blade before going through the aurora curtain.)

(Meanwhile at Union Academy, the Headmasters are seen discussing about the murders of Keyaru's party, except for the rapist himself.)

Sirzechs: Who managed to destroy Keyaru's party so easily?

Gendo: All we know is that they are the reason why that rapist managed to avoid capture for too long.

Winston: I'm surprised too, while it's just a matter of time until Keyaru shows up, we don't exactly have anyone who CAN match him in strength and power.

Ozpin: We HAVE to stop him before he causes more trouble.

Winston: (to Ironwood) Any ideas, general?

Ironwood: I have developed some new weapons. Maybe I can send them off to deal with that threat.

Ozpin: Bad idea. Remember when we dealt with the League of Darkness. You sent your weapons against them, but Arthur Watts, Keel Lorenz and Sombra turned them against us. And considering we're dealing with a criminal who has managed to evade capture for a long time, what do you think will happen?

Chifuyu: With all due respect Ozpin, it was only a one time thing. Don't you think we should give this a second chance?

Nezu: We wouldn't mind that if we were dealing with a low threat. Keyaru is different. While not having much strength, he more than makes up with skill and intellect. This is not something we can just be lazy about due to the fact we can't send off our heroes knowing fully well what this individual is capable doing. Do you want to risk the weapons turning against us just because we can't send our heroes to deal with this threat?

(Chifuyu wanted to speak up, but her words failed her.)

Ozpin: While I can understand your concerns, Chifuyu, this is a criminal who we cannot take lightly to with our weapons since he will not hesitate to use the very things that are used to try and stop him against us.

Ironwood: Then what should we do now?

(Ozpin looks down as he knows Keyaru can be two or three steps ahead of the Headmasters.)