Chapter 8: Teaming Up Against Shocker Riders

(Hiroshi is seen as Lupin X as he steals some stuff, regardless of their value, and then the next day, the Union Students wake up and suddenly they notice their stuff is gone.)

Blake: (shocked) Someone stole my bow!

Houki: The upgrades for our IS suits are gone too.

Riser: SOMEONE STOLE MY PHOENIX TEARS!

(Cut to the Headmaster, Glynda is seen with a stern expression.)

Glynda: Even my weapon I use to discipline my students is gone!

Ozpin: This is getting worse than I thought.

(Suddenly the Justice Lords come in.)

Superman: You called us?

Ozpin: Yes, just a minute.

(Ozpin then presses a button, and the other headmasters come in.)

Sirzechs: I'm glad you could come, Justice Lords. We're getting our hands full lately.

Wonder Woman: And what troubles you guys.

Ozpin: General?

(Ironwood nods as he clicks another button, showing the footages of Y/N and his group, Kamen Rider Legend, Vincent Belmont, Kamen Rider Ancient Ouja and a figure who looks like Kamen Rider Ichigo.)

Ironwood: The wielder of the Aegis Blade and his little group have been causing us some troubles lately.

(He then clicks another button showing some pictures of Issei's death, the arrest of Jacques Schnee and the Schnee Dust Mines being sealed.)

Green Lantern: What about the others?

(Ironwood then shows a footage of Vincent Belmont single-handedly defeating an entire peerage and a group of Atlas Soldiers.)

Ironwood: This one who holds somewhat magic weapons has destroyed a noble peerage and some of my soldiers.

(He then switches to the footage of Kamen Rider Legend summoning Specter, Build and Hibiki to deal with Team NDGO as he defeated Nebula.)

Ironwood: The Golden Decade wannabe was the direct responsible for the death of Team NDGO.

(Then he switches the footage again, showing the alternate Riser killing both citizens and "heroes" alike.)

Ironwood: Some creep who claims to be Riser Phenex has been on a killing spree lately, and he even killed some of our heroes.

(Finally he switches the footage, showing someone who looks like Kamen Rider Ichigo killing Tatenashi.)

Ironwood: And finally, this individual killed Tatenashi Sarashiki.

Hawkgirl: So many enemies to deal.

Ironwood: And I totally forgot something else.

(Ironwood shows a footage of Hiroshi as Patren X.)

Ironwood: A criminal named Hiroshi Amamiya is at loose, posing as a police officer.