Chapter 9: Shadow Moon's Assault

(At Union Academy, Ozpin heard reports of the students' failure and the appearance of some members of the League of Darkness.)

Ozpin: Damn it...

Superman: Your huntsmen failed, huh?

Ozpin: Yep, and that serial killer had a contract monster who ate Cardin alive. And making things worse, the League of Darkness had made their move.

(Suddenly, Nezu can be heard on intercom.)

Nezu: Ozpin! Superman! We're under attack! These random monsters showed up out of nowhere and are being lead by a silver armored figure! We can't fully hold up against them!

(Superman uses his X-Ray vision and sees the kaijins led by the said silver armored figure.)

(Union "Heroes" and Atlas Soldiers are seen fighting the kaijins who came out of nowhere. Despite the firepower and bigger army, they're no match for the attackers. Some of them got easily beaten by the silver armored figure who is none other than Shadow Moon. He was once a human, but now he became one of the chosen ones for the title of the "Century King".)

Shadow Moon: Now I see why Black Sun no longer protects you

Shadow Moon: Now I see why Black Sun no longer protects you. You're really too weak.

Jaune: Ugh! If only I wasn't so weak...

Izuku: All Might will be so disappointed on me...

Ichika: I can't give up... I need to... keep fighting.

Mineta: I just wanted to touch some girls boobs...

Rias: I won't die here... not until I avenge my Issei!

(As Shadow Moon draws his Satan Saber, he suddenly gets shot as Y/N shows up along with Decade, Diend, Freedom Gundam, Legend, Gwenom, Nia and Reisen.)

Y/N: You're dealing with us now, Shadow Moon!

Shadow Moon: Who are you?

Y/N: I am the chosen one. The last hope of humanity, and I'll fight you!

Shadow Moon: Not even Black Sun could beat me. What makes you think you can? (to the kaijins) Get them!

(The kaijins try to pin the heroes, but Reisen, Decade, Diend and Legend shoot some of them while Gwenom uses her symbiote powers to bring down some other kaijins. Shadow Moon uses his Satan Blade to try to blast Y/N, who negates his attack with his Aegis Blade.)

Shadow Moon: What?

Y/N: Nice... knife!

(Y/N dashes at Shadow Moon and tackles him while Nia shoots some projectiles, bringing down the kaijins. Freedom Gundam does the same.)

Freedom: Now to end this!

(Freedom shoots powerful beams which disintegrate the kaijins. Suddenly Y/N comes in.)

Y/N?: I have already taken care of Shadow Moon.

Decade: That easily? I'm impressed.

(Y/N simply approaches them as Decade opens an aurora curtain, but then he kicks Y/N, who is revealed to be none other than Martian Manhunter.)

Decade: Did you really think you could trick us all?

(Meanwhile, Vincent Belmont is seen grabbing a White Fang Soldier with his Vampire Killer and slams him before shooting him with his Kashou and Bakuya. As he was about to leave, he hears a voice.)

STRIKE VENT!

(Suddenly a figure slashes Vincent. It's none other than Kamen Rider Ancient Ouja.)

Vincent: (glares) Huh... so you're the alternate Riser.

Ancient Ouja: (smirks) You guessed it right.

(Vincent summons his Bankai.)

Vincent: Bankai! Tensa Zangetsu!

(He then blocks a slash from Ancient Ouja, and then he shoots him, only to be slashed again.)

Vincent: Aarrgghh!!

(Out of a sudden, Batta Augment-01 kicks Ancient Ouja away.)

BA-01: Don't worry, I got this!

Vincenr: Huh?

BA-01: RIDER PUNCH!

(Batta Augment-01 punches Ancient Ouja, who then explodes and reverts back to the alternate Riser.)

Riser?: Shin Ichigo, huh? I shall remember this!

(He runs away as Vincent looks at Batta Augment-01.)

Vincent: Shin Ichigo?

BA-01: That's my Kamen Rider Form's name.

(Back to Y/N, he and Shadow Moon are seen face to face.)

Shadow Moon: I will enjoy destroying you, human!

Y/N: Bring it on!

(They prepare to clash as everything fades to black.)

(To be continued)