Chapter 12: The Defeat Of The Justice Lords

(Vincent gets in his fighting stance as Batman goes first and tackles him, only for Vincent to kick him in the gut and try to whip him, but Batman grabs the Vampire Killer.)

Batman: You're a Belmont, aren't you?

Vincent: (pulls out a watch) Glad you noticed.

(He clicks the watch, and time stops. Vincent then pulls Batman and spins him before throwing him at Hawkgirl. As time flows again, Everyone turns to see Batman thrown at Hawkgirl.)

Wonder Woman: Great Hera...

Green Lantern: How did he do that?

(Hawkgirl gets up and glares angrily at Vincent, who taunts her.)

Vincent: Come on, fried chicken. Come and get me!

(Hawkgirl angrily charges at Vincent, who then throws an axe which cuts off her right wing.)

Green Lantern: (worried) Hawkgirl!

(Martian Manhunter turns into a four armed dragon as he charges at Vincent, trying to scratch him, but he headbutts Martian Manhunter and shoots his shoulders with Kashou and Bakuya. Green Lantern blasts Vincent away and charges at him, trying to slash him with a scythe construct, but he blocks the attack. Suddenly some multiple cannons are shot at the Justice Lords, and Vincent turns to see a ship-like mecha.)

(Before Wonder Woman could react, Vincent wraps his Vampire Killer around Wonder Woman's neck, and spins her, but she pulls him to her and headbutts him

(Before Wonder Woman could react, Vincent wraps his Vampire Killer around Wonder Woman's neck, and spins her, but she pulls him to her and headbutts him. He then punches her twice. Some shurikens are thrown at Superman, as a ninja girl named Asuka is seen throwing them at him until she runs out of shuriken.)

Asuka: (eyes widen) Uh-Oh

(Superman charges at Asuka, who dodges his attacks like a ninja.)

Asuka: (mocking) Over here, big guy.

(Superman tries to punch Asuka, who keeps dodging his attacks. The ship-like mecha changes to its humanoid form and shrinks down to a human size.)

????: Much better

????: Much better. (sees Green Lantern) Oops!

(The mecha has a clash with Green Lantern before grinding him with his Super Galaxy Giga Drill Breaker. Vincent is slammed down by Wonder Woman, who grabs him in the neck and throws him away. She then lifts a rock and approaches him, but he throws a cross, and she dodges it, but the cross, like a boomerang, hits the back of her head. Vincent gets up and turns to the mecha, who nods in agreement. Both combine their super attacks, and create a powerful explosion which pulverizes the Justice Lords. Asuka manages to escape the explosion as both Vincent and the mecha bump fists.)

Vincent: I like your style. What's your name?

(Then a human comes out of the mecha, and Asuka approaches him.)

Kami: My name is Kami Digger

Kami: My name is Kami Digger. And this is my girlfriend, Asuka.

Asuka: (waves) Hi.

Vincent: Hmm... there was an Asuka in my world... (checks on Asuka) but unlike you, she used to be a student at Union Academy.

Asuka: Wait, I have an "Union" counterpart?

Vincent: Well, there are various Union counterparts of yours. Some good, others bad.

Asuka: I better be prepared to face my evil selves when time comes.

Vincent: Yeah... now come on, I gotta introduce you to the Aegis Wielder.

(Kami and Asuka look at each other, and nod in agreement as they follow Vincent, and then the screen fades out.)