Chapter 10: The End of Shadow Moon

(Y/N and Shadow Moon are seen still face to face as the former charges at the latter, punches him and throws him down.)

Y/N: How low have you gone, Nobuhiko.

Shadow Moon: (glares) Don't call me Nobuhiko.

(Shadow Moon charges at Y/N with his Satan Saber and tries to slash him, but Y/N blocks the attack with his Aegis Blade, and then he slashes him.)

Y/N: Oh, I forgot Kohtaro didn't see you as Nobuhiko anymore.

Shadow Moon: (angry) And you will regret having forgotten that!

(Shadow Moon then charges as Pyra comes out and pushes Shadow Moon.)

Pyra: Y/N, let me do it for you.

(She charges at Shadow Moon and slashes him, much to his shock.)

Shadow Moon: What?

Pyra: (smirks) Prepare to feel the power of the Aegis Blade itself!

(She slashes Shadow Moon rapidly before blasting him away. Shadow Moon tries to use his Satan Saber's powers, but she negates the attack and kicks him away.)

Pyra: Y/N, let's go for the final attack!

Y/N: (nods) Right!

(Pyra reverts back to her blade form and Y/N picks her up before rushing towards Shadow Moon, who then calls someone.)

Shadow Moon: BATTLE HOPPER!

(Then Battle Hopper comes in and Y/N jumps off, dodging its attack. Shadow Moon rides the Battle Hopper and tries to land some slashes at Y/N, who teleports every time he tries to do so. He then kicks Shadow Moon off Battle Hopper and stand the motorcycle before proceeding to run towards the Century King as he slashes him before kicking him. Y/N then jumps rapidly and stabs Shadow Moon's chest as he falls back to the ground.)

Shadow Moon: (weakly) It's... not... over... yet...

Y/N: Huh?

Shadow Moon: He... shall return...

Y/N: Who?

Shadow Moon: You will... find out...

(Shadow Moon draws his last breath as he dies. Decade then comes in.)

Decade: The Union Headmasters allied themselves with the Justice Lords.

Y/N: Hmm... I see...

Decade: One of them was impersonating you and tried to trick us.

Y/N: Well, at least he failed, right?

Decade: We need to stay alert. We don't know what's their next move.

(Then the aurora curtain opens up as Decade and Y/N go through it. Unbeknownst to them, a certain leader is watching them with extreme disappointment.)

Apollo Geist: Tch

Apollo Geist: Tch... so Shadow Moon failed... looks like taking over this world will be more complicated than I thought. I better call back up.

(Apollo Geist walks away.)

(Back to Carpentara, the heroes are seen gathered as they have a brief discussion.)

Tsukasa: As bad as it may sound, we did well. We defeated the Shocker Riders, Shadow Moon, Keyarga... Jacques Schnee is arrested without any parole... well, we technically won the battle.

Daiki: And we're still alive, with some treasures we took from the Union. All right.

Gwen: Thanks to Y/N. He knew what would happen if Union got their hands on him. His will to fight back saved not only us, but the citizens of all cities.

Tsukasa: Do you think they learned their lesson?

(Everyone stays silent as they turn to Tsukasa.)

Tsukasa: (sighs) Yeah... me neither...

(Meanwhile in the Great Crater, some of the Atlas Soldiers are seen looking for something as one of them finds it and communicates with the General.)

Atlas Soldier: We found it, General.

Ironwood: (intercom) I'm on the way.

(Then the Atlas Soldiers surround what looks like a dead body, and then everything goes black.)

(Season 1 End.)