Family (Quicketh/F/P)

"Remember what I said." Puck coached his mom and sister as they stood on the front steps of the Fabray house. "Be cool."

"Why are we here again?" Puck's little sister, Sarah, asked.

"Quinn and I wanted everyone to meet." Puck answered as he knocked on the door. "Well, Quinn wanted everyone to meet."

The Puckermans waited a few minutes until the door opened and Quinn stood there.

"Hey."

"Hey." Quinn repeated, before greeting Puck's family. "Good to see you both."

"Good to see you, too." Ruth nodded, and Sarah greeted Quinn with a hug.

"Come in." Quinn ushered the Puckermans inside. "My parents are in the den."

Puck followed Ruth and Sarah into the house, closing the door behind him as he looked at Quinn.

"They know." Quinn said softly as she greeted Puck.

"What? I thought we were telling them together." Puck responded.

"I know, I'm sorry." Quinn apologized. "But you told your mom, and my mom found out and-"

"Why didn't you tell me before I got here?" Puck interrupted.

"I knew you'd bail." Quinn answered, pulling away from Puck.

Puck looked at Quinn.

Quinn took Puck's hand, and the pair headed to the den.

"Mom, Dad, Noah and I wanted you to meet his mother and sister." Quinn began. "Ruth and Sarah."

"Nice to finally meet you." Ruth said. "Thank you for having us."

"You can thank Quinny for the mess she's made."

"Russell." Quinn's mother scolded as she got up. She greeted Ruth and Sarah politely. "I'm Judy, and this is my husband, Russell."

"Hi." Sarah smiled.

"Unfortunately, Frannie couldn't join us tonight. She and Nicholas are still getting settled in Chicago." Russell explained as he got up. "Nice Christian boy with a great job."

"Daddy." Quinn muttered.

"Dinner's almost ready, but why don't we start to get to know each other better over a bottle of wine?" Judy suggested.

"I'm more of a beer guy myself." Puck joked.

Quinn's parents, his mother, and Quinn all glared at him.

"I'm kidding." Puck swore. "Can I give you a hand in the kitchen?"

"Sure, thank you." Judy smiled, and she and Puck headed into the kitchen.

Neither of them said anything. Judy began gathering the plates and utensils, and Puck tended to the food.

"Mrs. Fabray." Puck broke the silence as he looked at Judy. "I know Quinn told you."

Judy didn't say anything.

"I just wanna say that I care about her." Puck explained. "A lot. And I'm gonna take care of everything."

Judy nodded politely as Quinn entered the kitchen.

"Hey, I was just gonna give Sarah the tour. Wanna join us?"

"Go ahead, Noah."

-

"What mess did Quinn make?" Sarah wondered.

"Sarah." Puck muttered.

"What?" Sarah asked innocently.

"Noah hasn't told either of you?" Russell questioned Ruth and Sarah.

"Noah told me." Ruth nodded.

Sarah looked at her mother. "Told you what?"

"Noah and I are having a baby." Quinn answered Sarah.

"A baby? Really?" Sarah questioned Quinn and Puck.

Puck nodded.

"This is so exciting." Sarah noted.

"Exciting?" Russell repeated. "Quinny is supposed to get a college degree, not throw away her future for some delinquent who will never be able to take care of her."

"Okay, first of all, I don't need Noah to take care of me." Quinn began.

Russell scoffed.

"And second of all, I'll still get my degree." Quinn continued. "The baby won't be here until June. The semester will be over by then, and I'll have the whole summer to-"

"What about the fall semester?" Russell cut Quinn off.

"Noah and I will figure it out." Quinn promised.

Russell shook his head in anger and disappointment. "That's not a plan, Quinny. You have no idea what it's like to provide for a child, especially because you're still a child yourself."

"We're adults." Quinn stated.

"Adults don't make such stupid mistakes." Russell retorted.

"Accidents happen." Ruth chimed in.

"Let's get something straight." Quinn noted. "Yes, this was unplanned, but our baby is not a mistake or an accident, okay?"

"You think this is all just a big coincidence?" Russell asked Quinn. "That you're with someone with no money, and he just accidentally gets you pregnant?"

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't care about your money." Puck said. "I care about Quinn."

"I don't believe you." Russell replied.

"Noah and I are gonna be good parents, and if you're supportive, then we'd love to give you the opportunity to be grandparents." Quinn added. "And if not, we don't need you. Or your money."

"You would give up all of this, everything that your mother and I have given you and done for you, for him?" Russell questioned Quinn.

"I would do anything for my family." Quinn nodded as she got up. "And Noah and our daughter are my family."