Prom Royalty (Fuinn)

"Hey." Finn smiled when she saw Quinn. "Can I help get you to class?"

"Hey." Quinn repeated. "I was actually on my way to my locker."

"Can I join you? I wanna talk to you about something." Finn stated.

"Sure." Quinn nodded, and the pair headed to her locker.

"So prom's coming up." Finn began. "And I know you're going with Puck and I'm going with Rachel, but I was thinking."

"About what?" Quinn asked as she opened her locker and began struggling to exchange her books.

"Let me help with that." Finn said, gently taking Quinn's books and doing it for her.

"Thanks." Quinn muttered. She paused and took a deep breath, exhaling slowly. "If I'm not out of this chair by prom, I'm not going."

"How's physical therapy going?" Finn wondered. "Puck said you're doing a really good job."

"Of course he said that." Quinn nodded. "I mean, I've been pushing myself, and he's been a rock, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything."

"You'll be back on your feet before you know it." Finn encouraged Quinn.

"What did you wanna talk to me about?" Quinn questioned Finn.

"Right." Finn nodded. "Well, I was thinking that we could finish things how we started."

Quinn furrowed her eyebrows.

"Like, together." Finn added. "Not together together, but I thought maybe we could campaign for prom king and queen together."

"If you're doing this out of guilt, I already told you and Rachel that my accident was not your fault." Quinn reminded Finn.

"It's not out of guilt." Finn insisted. "You're my friend, and you and I loved each other. I know how bad you want this."

"And Rachel's okay with this?" Quinn asked.

Finn made a face. "I didn't exactly talk to her about it."

"Because you know she won't be okay with it." Quinn noted.

"So I'll tell her it was your idea." Finn shrugged.

"You're really okay with this?" Quinn asked.

"You want this." Finn noted. "And you deserve it, especially after everything you've been through."

Quinn looked at Finn.

"I'm not just talking about the accident, and it's not coming from a place from guilt." Finn promised. "I really think you deserve this."

Quinn nodded slowly. "Thank you."