Tuition (Finn/Puck)

"Hey, Finn." Puck answered his phone.

"Hey." Finn said. "Are you home?"

"Yeah." Puck replied. "In L.A.."

"Cool 'cause I'm outside." Finn noted.

Puck furrowed his eyebrows as he went downstairs and opened the front door. "No you're not."

"I'm outside outside." Finn stated. "Come out."

"Why don't you just come in?" Puck suggested.

"I don't want to." Finn said before hanging up the phone.

Puck furrowed his eyebrows as he grabbed his keys and walked outside, closing the door behind him. He walked down his driveway to the gate at the end of his property.

"What are you doing?" Puck asked, looking at the tall brunette.

"I wanna talk to you." Finn replied.

"So talk." Puck ordered.

"Okay." Finn said. "Did you pay off my loans?"

"What?" Puck asked.

"For school." Finn added. "Did you pay off my college loans?"

Puck didn't say anything.

"Puck." Finn scolded. "When you asked about it last year, I told you I had it covered."

"I know, but... you shouldn't have to worry about that when you're trying to become the best teacher possible." Puck added.

"You shouldn't have done that." Finn shook his head. "It was a lot of money."

"Not to me." Puck pointed out. "And it's not, like, you have to pay me back. It's a gift."

"I can't accept that." Finn said.

"You're my best friend." Puck noted. "You and Mrs. H have done so much for me over the years. I wanted to do something for you."

"You could've saved it for Quinn's loans." Finn suggested. "Or Beth's college."

"Quinn got a scholarship and had money from her parents." Puck reminded Finn. "And college will be way more expensive by the time Beth goes."

"True." Finn agreed.

"So just accept it." Puck requested. "'Cause now you can be free. You'll finish school and get a job and do what you're meant to be doing, what you're good at."

Finn smiled slightly.

"Focus on that, and on building your life with Rachel." Puck finished. "Okay?"

"Okay." Finn nodded as he hugged Puck. "Thanks, bro."