Jazz (Quick/Beth/Shelby)

"Throughout my residency here, I've had a lot of special guests in the audience, and tonight's no exception." Quinn smiled as she held the microphone up to her lips. "My boyfriend and our two best friends are here."

The room erupted with applause for Puck, Finn, and Santana.

"Noah and I talked about making this announcement on my last night." Quinn explained. "But after tonight, I'll be taking a little work hiatus while we plan our wedding."

Finn and Santana cheered and slapped Puck on the back, congratulating him.

"So thank you all for being here on my last night." Quinn added. "Until the next time, of course."

-

"Thanks for coming." Quinn smiled as she greeted Finn, Santana, and Puck.

"You were phenomenal, babe." Puck said, kissing Quinn's cheek.

"You say that like you weren't here already." Quinn joked.

"Puck's right. You were really good." Finn agreed.

"Yeah, you've never sounded better." Santana added. "And congratulations on the engagement."

"Thank you." Quinn smiled as she looked at Puck. "Wanna wait for me upstairs or in the lounge?"

"Yeah, go do your thing." Puck nodded. "We'll see you when you're done."

"Okay." Quinn nodded back. "Thanks, guys."

Quinn waved as the trio got in the elevator and disappeared. She then headed back to the lobby, where there was a decent group of fans waiting to say hi.

"Hello." Quinn smiled as she walked over, realizing that the group was blocking the exits and interfering with the flow of traffic for the other guests and employees. "Thank you all for coming and taking time to wait to say hi. I'd really like to say hi to all of you, but I wanna ask if we can get a little organized to make room."

"Yes we can."

"Absolutely."

Quinn watched as everyone got into more of a line.

"Thank you."

-

"Quinn."

Quinn turned and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Shelby. "What are you doing here?"

"I wanted Beth to hear you sing." Shelby stated.

"You shouldn't be here." Quinn shook her head. "How'd you even know about this?"

"Your name is everywhere these days." Shelby pointed out.

"So is Rachel's, and you haven't seen her in months." Quinn pointed out.

"Quinn." Shelby sighed.

"No." Quinn said. "No, I have to go."

"Will you at least say hi to Beth first?" Shelby requested.

"Of course." Quinn nodded. "Where is she?"

"Beth." Shelby called, shouting down the hall.

The brunette appeared and looked at Shelby and Quinn.

"Every time I see her, she looks more and more like Noah." Quinn commented as Beth walked over to her. "Hi, Beth."

"Hi." Beth replied shyly.

"Thank you for coming." Quinn added. "It's been a while since I've seen you, so I'm sure you don't remember me, but-"

"I remember." Beth interrupted.

Quinn nodded slowly.

"Mom, can we go?" Beth requested. "I'm tired."

"Don't be rude, Beth." Shelby scolded.

"No, it's okay." Quinn said. "I'm actually tired, too, and my friends are waiting so..."

Shelby nodded.

"Thanks again for coming." Quinn smiled as Beth led Shelby away.

When she was alone, Quinn sat down on the chair and closed her eyes. She was tired and wanted to take a break before going upstairs.

"Q."

Quinn opened her eyes and looked at Puck.

"You okay?" Puck wondered.

"Yeah." Quinn nodded as she got up. "Let's go upstairs. We have a lot to celebrate."

"You're sure you're in a party mood?" Puck asked, taking Quinn's hand.

"Yeah." Quinn smiled. "Let's go party."