Pregnancy (Quicketh+)

"So what's the big announcement?" Sam wondered.

"Noah." Quinn nodded.

Puck took Quinn's hand and squeezed it lightly, smiling as he turned to his friends. "We're pregnant."

"Oh my gosh."

"Congratulations."

"You guys, that's so great."

"Will you stop saying we're pregnant?" Quinn requested.

"It's just an expression." Puck said.

"Well, I don't see you with swollen hands and feet and morning sickness." Quinn stated. "And you're not the one who's gonna have to push a baby out of your body."

"Thank god." Puck nodded, and Quinn looked at him.

"Was this an accident?" Santana asked with a smirk.

"No." Puck shook his head. "Not really."

"Then let's be happy about it." Finn responded. "Congrats, guys. You're gonna be such good parents."

"Thanks, man."

-

"Quinn."

"I just wanna go home, Noah." Quinn said.

"I'll get you home." Puck promised. "But if you're pissed, then we should-"

"I'm not pissed." Quinn interrupted. "I'm tired and I don't feel good."

"I know this was planned this time around, or at least more planned than Beth, but that doesn't mean it still can't suck." Puck replied. "And like I told you before, whatever you need, you get."

Quinn looked at Puck.

"I mean it." Puck swore. "If you want me to give up drinking because you can't, or if you want food at three o'clock in the morning, you got it."

"You were always good about the 3 am snacks." Quinn reminded Puck with a small smile.

Puck smiled back as he offered Quinn his hand.

Quinn took it and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good, and I'm sorry this is the only way we can have a baby, but I'm here for you." Puck told Quinn. "I'm gonna do whatever I can to make this suck a little less."

"I'm sorry I went a little crazy at dinner." Quinn apologized.

Puck shook his head as he put his arm around Quinn, resting it over her shoulders. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Quinn replied. "And I'm excited about this."

"Me, too."