Fights (Finn/Puck)

"What the hell were you doing at lunch?" Finn demanded as he approached Puck's locker.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Puck said.

"I'm talking about you hanging out with Quinn in the choir room." Finn stated. "I walked past on my way to the cafeteria, and I saw you guys in there."

"If you don't trust her, maybe you shouldn't be with her." Puck responded as he closed his locker and began to walk away.

"Puck, I'm serious." Finn told him as he hurried after him. "What were you guys doing?"

"Why don't you ask her?" Puck suggested.

"Because I don't want her to think I don't trust her." Finn noted.

"But you don't." Puck pointed out.

"Look, last year you took her from me for what? Just to prove that you could?" Finn asked.

"I told you I liked her." Puck reminded Finn.

"She chose me." Finn said.

"Yeah, for five minutes." Puck retorted.

Finn glared at Puck.

"We weren't doing anything." Puck promised. "And if you don't believe me, you can ask her."

"If you weren't doing anything, then why did she tell me she was late to lunch because she had to talk to a teacher?" Finn questioned Puck.

Puck shrugged. "I'd say I've taught her some stuff."

"Puck." Finn scolded.

"We were just catching up." Puck explained. "We haven't really talked since last year, so we were making sure we're good. She asked me about juvie and what happened."

Finn nodded slowly. "Do you still have feelings for her?"

"You don't have to worry about that." Puck pointed out. "She chose you, and besides, clearly all I do is hurt her."