•Ch-39•

Varnika's POV

Stepping inside my house after the most life changing day of my life feels absolutely different.

Today's Breaking new- Varnika Deewan is getting married to Agastya Singh Rathore.

Surprising right?
Me?
Getting married?
To him?
The man whom I threw in water just when he proposed to me?
And the cherry on top is, we end up kissing each other, madly, passionately, deeply.
But things don't stop here, the worst part is that I don't know why but I don't have any regrets.
I mean I know I should but It's not.

When he stepped out of the car wearing a crisp black shirt with sleeves folded up exposing his veiny arms, I couldn't stop gazing at him.
People look breathtaking but he was looking breath choking, I couldn't help but lose myself and pecked on his lips.

That was just supposed to be a quick peck but I don't know what happened to him, he just choked me and kissed me so damn deeply that I even forgot whose air I was breathing.

He literally kissed me like that beast whom no one can stop.
You know when a man roams in the desert for days without even drinking a drop of water but then he finally gets it, the same way Agastya kissed.
He kissed me like he would die if he wouldn't and I...
For the first time was just speechless, I could process what just happened but the second time, I kissed back with the same intensity and the same passion.

But the point remains the same.
I.FUCKIN.DON'T.REGRET.IT

how the fuck I'm so stupid?
Can't I just control my Adrenaline rush.

Without changing my dress, I went directly to my basement.

All my guards were busy with their practice or something or the other.
As soon as I went they all stopped and stood in a line.

"Kaha par hai?", j asked.

(Where are they)

"Please ma'am", one of my trusted guards, Advik asked me to follow him.

I took a seat in front, and directly met my eyes with them.

"Remove the cloth", I ordered.

My guard did.

"You'll regret it, you'll fucking regret it. You're messing with the wrong person. He didn't want to ma-"

"Shut the fuck up Myra", I shouted.

"What do you think? He was marrying you because he was interested?", I smirked.

"Silly delusion", I chirped.

"You were thinking that you'll go there and they will announce yours and Agastya's marriage?", I again laughed.

Kya karu, logo ki soch hi aisi hai.

"Advik, bring the water", I ordered.

He bought, the temperature of water was -0.3°c, enough to make anyone start freezing.

I walked away from there while Advik followed me.

My phone's notification popped and the moment I opened, my eyes widened.
I received a location of I don't know where, the user was unknown and the point which is at the show is that, I received this message on my personal number. The one which I use for family reasons.

I called the person but within one ring the call was hanging.

After a few seconds, I received an image from same number and when I downloaded, I got stunned.