•Ch-19•

Varnika's POV

Today is our Cricket match with Mansoor and his team. Yesterday the meeting took three hours and after that Mansoor demanded to finalise the deal after a cricket match.
The reason to organise this match was Very obvious because that bastard observed that my and Agastya's company have more female employees.
I can't believe that people are still stuck on that mentality.
People with such a mentality should be crushed under a car.
Without any discussion Agastya approved the offer.
Rathore Inc. organises a sports day every year which is no doubt very popular.
While, I was a national level Cricket player myself but because of business, responsibilities and work load....it's been a while since I touched the bat but that doesn't mean I forgot to play.
I'm trained enough for this match, in fact we can't wait for the obvious results.
I got ready, since none of us was aware of this match, no one had packed anything that's why yesterday we all went shopping.
All of us headed towards the ground.
The news of this match was all over the city. every news channel, social media, newspapers... because In the present life Mansoor Ali khan is rare to see.
According to the data my team gave me about Mansoor, in the underworld, he's one of the biggest drug and underwater firearms dealer, his son Kashish Ali khan is more connected to his mother than his father and hence, that's the reason why Mansoor wanted him to join their family business.
Rohan, I and my company's employees reached the ground while Agastya and his team were coming in another car.
The media was already present there and one can already imagine the rout when there's any media involvement.
Rohan and I went to where Mansoor, his son and his team members were standing.

"Welcome Ms. Deewan, are you ready?", Mansoor chirped. An overconfident smile was there on his face.

"I was Born ready Mr. Khan, I can see you are confident enough", my voice was low but commanding.

"Of course, but let me remind you it's just a game, even if you lose nothing much would happen", his words triggered my temper but I managed to hold the calm.

If I had a gun in my hands, we all would be preparing for Mansoor's funeral right now.

"I think you should save your words, you'll need them after the game", I forwarded a smirk that pissed him off.
Bastard.
Beside him his son was standing, quiet and focused on I don't know what.
Suddenly the chattering of the media increased, grabbing everyone's attention.
I looked up and there he was....
Regal walk, Magnetic presence, Deadly defined Aura....
When the lion walks he doesn't give a fuck about how many Hynes are around him, Same was with Agastya. The way he was surrounded by the media but still his confidence and aura was unbothered by it.
That's what I mean when I say, a deadly defined aura.
He came and stood beside me.
"You missed something", I initiated.

"What?", he questioned.

"The overconfidence of Mansoor when he was bickering", I said and a smirk already appeared on his face.

"No worries, I would prefer to see his face after the match", he said.

"So let's begin with the game, I would like to call the captains of both the teams to kindly come for a toss", the umpire declared and I went forward.

"All the best", Agastya whispered which automatically generated current in my whole body.
From there team kashish came as he was the captain.
The umpire did the toss, and kashish's team won.
They chose batting while we gathered to discuss the positions.

"Karan you'll do the balling, Raj you do the keeping, Rohan you stand just opposite to the batsman, Ishita you go just behind the keeper", so on I kept on explaining everyone the position but not Agastya.