•Ch-27•

Agastya's POV

It's been an hour since I'm working while everyone is enjoying downstairs. It's Holi and it's not like I don't play Holi but we Rathore's threw a Holi party with all our Business partners, entrepreneurs and the most important of all, Deewan family.
Varnika is the only reason why I'm not going down because the moment my eyes met hers, it becomes fucking difficult to control myself. I'm falling for her every moment but now I need to control myself and stay away from her as much as possible because my destiny has some kind of curse that whoever will be coming close to my heart, will not be able to stay with me.
And I can't let anything happen to her, that's why I need to keep myself away from her even if it's difficult, even if I hurt myself.

I checked the time, it's almost one hour since Adhira called me but I told her that I'll join after a few minutes. Now I should take a bath and get ready.
After Grabbing my towel I went to take a shower but the thoughts of Varnika were still running on my mind.
Varnika. Varnika. Varnika
What you did to me.
I never believed in things like falling for someone until she came into my life.
It doesn't matter how angry I am or how ruthlessly I'm killing someone but the moment her face flickers in front of my eyes, all my rage gets converted into peace and calm.
When she's with me, even in the chaos we share...I find peace.
Even in the heated debate we do, I find calmness.
Though she's a walking flame but for me, she's my Nirvana.

I wore my pajamas while my kurta was kept inside my wardrobe so my upper body was naked. there were water droplets all over my body as well as hairs. I stepped out of the room and-
"What the hell"
Words fell out of my mouth, my body froze, heart numbed, eyes were widened.....the moment I saw Varnika sitting on my bed wearing a white lehenga which is a little coloured, open hairs which were shining bright due to the sunlight coming from the window, her brown eyes were dazzling.
But wait.... What is she doing here?
It doesn't matter how much I try, but fate is always the opposite of it.
She looked at me with that unusual smile she never passed me.
Her eyes were scanning my whole bare torso and I don't know why but for the first time in my life I felt shy.

Agastya, control.

How the fuck do I control when she's sitting right in front of me and looking at me with those seductive look.
My god she has no idea what she's doing to me.
Without breaking the eye scanning of my body she slowly got up from the bed and took baby steps towards me while my heart....My poor heart was beating faster than the peregrine falcon.
No baby please don't look at me like that, fuck.
I know I'm not supposed to say that but it was turning me on.

"Ms deew-"
"Shhhhh", before I could say anything she cut me off.
Even her shhhhh was sounding like those melodious music which one dreams to listen with their soulmate.

She came in front of me while her eyes were stuck on my torso, a drop of water slid down from there, tracing my abs and at this very moment I knew I turned crimson.

"Ms. Deewan"

"Stop calling me that. We're not sitting in your office. Ms. Deewan. Ms. Deewan. Ms. Deewan. Arey Mera naam lene mai sharam aati hai aapko?", her lips made a pout while listening to her words my breath choked.

(Do you feel shy to take my name?)

Does she have my idea what she's saying?
If yes, She's maybe drugged.
If not, she's definitely drugged.

"Varnika, sto-"

"Hayee, janab ne hmara naam kuchh iss tarah liya ke hame to apne naam se mohobbat ho gai".

( he took our name in such a way that we fell in love with our name)

No Agastya.
You can't die so quickly.
Take deep breaths.
Breath in....
Breath out...