•Ch-1•

Varnika's POV

Sunrays peaked through the curtain on my face. It's a beautiful morning, the sun is bright ,and the sunlight is warm.
My Alarm buzzed for the 5th time and I got a call from Rohan, reminding me of a meeting I have at 10:30 AM.
I heard my bhabhi calling me downstairs for breakfast. "Coming" I said and went to the washroom . I did my morning routine and got ready for the office.
I slip into a black dress , long pencil heels, Self assured, left my hair open and kept my claw clip in my purse.

With a clacking sound on the ground I entered my personal elevator and pressed 55 floors. Walking towards my cabin everyone started greeting me.

After checking my schedule I was working and suddenly there was a knock on my door. "Come in" I said.

"Ma'am everyone in the conference room is waiting for you, it's almost 10:30" Rohan said and we both went towards the conference room.
Today was my important meeting. One of my team member was giving the presentation. After Watching the presentation everyone was eagerly waiting for the results which can be seen on everyone's face, But I was sitting calmly with no expression as I knew that we were going to crack this deal .

And suddenly the person from the other part of the table said "we have already seen this idea yesterday, and we think you have cheated this idea, we don't deal with cheaters. I think you should shut the business and start cheating. Next time try something new" and they left.
Everyone knew about my anger and tried to leave the room "STOP" I said and everyone was aware of the jeopardy.

I asked them to tell me the truth or it will take too long or whole life to recover from my retribution. nobody uttered a word which I knew. I started walking towards them and one of the girls looked towards Mr. Tiwari with a sweaty face and shaky hands and I guessed it right. I asked everyone to leave and told Mr. Tiwari and that girl to meet me in my cabin within a minute.

My cabin was stunned with silence after a few minutes I only spoke 3 words "when, why and cost ?"
And in a fraction of the second they were sitting on the ground with deep terror in their eyes, begging for their life and career.

After listening to them I found that they sold our presentation to the company named *bees and butterflies*, for which my worker demanded only 2 lakh.

I lost my temper and slapped the girl, "I can tolerate everything but betrayal and lies are two things I'll never ever entertain" I said enough to make her know her worth.

I ordered Rohan to look after her, "destroy her whole life and career in such a way that she must think twice before even applying in any of the company not only in Delhi but in the whole country. Doesn't matter, I pay them a good 7 digit amount to work for my company, Still loyalty is very expensive, people like her can't afford it" I said and of course Rohan Knew I meant each word.

After all this shit I was sitting in my cabin, decided to go Yummy delights cafe with my BFFs .

After ordering my Ristretto I shared how my day went, no matter how upset or pissed off I am, talking to Aditi and Rishika always seems the key solution. We three are together since 5 years, Aditi is a Doctor by profession but also the mother of the group. Rishika is currently Thinking to change company, as a Cluster manager, also a social media influencer she love to explore different fields and look forward to opportunities.

After chit-chatting and having a nice Gala time with my girls, I went home to take a rest and spend time with my mom.

-----------------•--------------

Hey Readers!
So how was the first chapter?
Did you liked Varnika's Boss lady attitude?
Since it's the first chapter avoid errors (if any) and you'll see more improvement in the upcoming ones.
Are you all ready for the entry of AGASTYA?
Let me know your reviews in the comments and do vote for the story!
Love you all♡