•Ch-24•

Author's POV

The next morning, Agastya asked Varnika to get ready a little early so that they can reach delhi before the public goes crazy
They both reached Delhi and as soon as they entered their area Lutyens, the media surrounded their car heavily.

The cops were already present all over the area.
Agastya stopped the car in front of Varnika's house and as soon as he stepped out the guards created a chain around him.
He opened the door for Varnika and held her hand.
"Agastya sir- Varnika ma'am since when it's going on"
"Why did you guys hide it?"
"When we're hearing the wedding bells?"
"Sir, sir"
"Varnika ma'am where did he propose?"
The media went on a bickering question and went crazy since this is the first time after Agastya and Varnika's announcement, they saw them together.

Till 10 meters the barriers were applied to avoid the rout.
Agastya and Varnika entered her home and the moment Varnika saw her mom's first reflection, she directly ran to her and hugged her.

"Mom are you okay?"
"Sorry sorry sorry, I was an idiot. I left you guys alone"
"Where's bhabhi?"
"How's she?
"How's the Little baby?"

"Varnika beta shant hoja", Varnika's mom stood up and cupped Varnika's cheeks while Agastya was just standing at the door.

"Ham sab thik hai, Ruhanika bhi ekdam thik hai", she said.

"Pakka?", Varnika confirmed.

"Haan mere bache, arey Agastya beta andar aao na", Varnika's mom glanced at Agastya who was quietly looking at both of them.

(Agastya beta come inside)

He came forward and touched her mother's feet and said, "aunty ab mujhe ghar nikalna hai kabhi aur aaunga".

(Aunty for now I'll take a leave. Will meet any other time)

"Achha beta thik hai", her mom said and Agastya left.

Agastya entered his home where the media was spread like half of Delhi's population.
Without stopping for a single minute in front of the media, he stepped inside his house where half of the family members were sitting in the living room.

His mom came and hugged me.
"Are you okay?", he hugged back his mom and asked.

"Yes beta I'm good even all the family members are perfectly fine. You have arranged the security so hard what could have happened to us?", His mom held his hand and made him sit on the sofa.

"How are you dad?", he asked his father.

"I'm good how was the journey?", his father asked in a low voice.

"Good. We cracked the deal. Mansoor's son would be coming for the work probably after next week", Agastya sipped water.

"Where's Chachi and chacha?", Agastya asked.

"They went to attend an event", His mom said.

"Agastya the security which you sent was not our regular guard", his father said.

Agastya just paused, since he knew it would come.
"Yes dad, I hired the new team", he lied.

"But they were carrying AK47 that too with the triggered on", his dad said while Agastya tightly gripped the glass.

"I commanded them dad, don't worry they were just for the security purpose", he said.
How could he explain the truth to everyone.

"And about your relationship-"