•Ch-36•

Author's POV

"Agastya, are you even using your brain?"

"Do you even know what you are doing?".

Sidharth and Karan shouted while Agastya was least bothered about it instead he was fixing his Custom made Black Armani suit.

"Saale tu sunn Raha hai ham kya bol rahe hai?", Sidharth shouted again.

(Rascal, are you even Listening to what we're saying)

"Before I was but because you're screaming the same thing since the last half an hour, sorry I'm not", Agastya casually replied.

"You idiot. What the fuck you just do?", karan yelled.

Agastya just huffed and after doing his hair, he turned to face them.

"I've told my PR to organise a conference", he spoke.

"And bother to remind yourself why you wanted to organise this conference", Sidharth sarcastically said.

"I'm announcing my marriage", Agastya said with a flat face.

"You're out of your mind idiot. What the fuck you're just doing?", karan yelled.

Agastya's face just showed that tiring expression but his friends were angry with him.

"Let's go", Agastya asked as if there was nothing going on.

"Bhai tu pagal-vagal hai kya?", karan held his collar and loudly yelled.

(Are you mad or what?)

"Guys stop repeating the same thing again and again. It's already the time. I've to leave", Agastya said.

"This stubbornness of yours will be the reason for your destruction some day", Sidharth said while Agastya's steps stopped.

"Don't forget Sidharth, I'm the destruction myself", without looking back he said in his deep voice and fatal eyes.

He went down his room to the hall where everyone was already waiting.
The whole Rathore palace was silent but it was soon replaced by the clacking sound of Agastya shoes.
He got down and everyone looked at him with Fear, restlessness and sorrowful expressions.

"Mom-dad, Adhira..are you ready so let's leave", Agastya spoke while grabbing the car keys.

His mom's face was showing her concern towards his son while his father just felt helpless.
Everyone was resisting this decision of Agastya but none of them could stop him from doing so.

"Agastya beta ek baar aur so-"

(Agastya at least thinks one more tim-)

"Maa, please. We will get late. Let's leave", Agastya cut her off.

"Tune to hamari baate Maan na hi chhod diya hai, ham hi bewakuf hai jo bolte rehte hai", his chacha said.

(You already stopped listening to us. We're the only stupids who keep shouting)

"Bhai are you sure?", Adhira asked politely.

He didn't reply but gazed at her with a hurt face and dangerous eyes.
Everyone remained silent.

"Did you call her after that?", his Dad asked without looking at Agastya.

"Yes dad, she'll reach there directly", Agastya replied and they'll follow him though their heart wasn't ready.

"Where are Ivaan and Kartik?", Agastya asked.

"They both got a call and went, they said they'll reach directly to the venue", Adhira replied.