•Ch-2•

Agastya's POV

Another day started with a great Motivation, since today is my very important meeting with one of our most important clients, my whole team was preparing for this meeting for a few months. after getting done with the gym i quickly took a shower and got ready wearing a grey 3-piece.

I called Karan to know the preparations in the office and went downstairs to see off maa and papa

I called Karan to know the preparations in the office and went downstairs to see off maa and papa. I touched their feet and took blessings while my mom was standing with a bowl of curd and sugar (considered as good luck). I straight away went to the office, everyone was panicked because they all knew how important this deal is for our company.

I went to my cabin on the 48th floor through the private elevator. Karan was already waiting outside my cabin and Gave me schedule details. It was 12:00 and everyone was waiting in the conference room. The conference started and I didn't say a single word throughout the conference, Heard each and every point clearly and finally when I spoke at the end, the client was not only impressed but also without a second thought he signed the deal.

Everyone was enthusiastic, "this surely calls for a celebration, right sir" Karan said.

"Of course, Since this deal is the result of constant hardwork of all of us, let's celebrate Tonight at my place" I said and went to my cabin. "Send invitations to all our business partners and other entrepreneurs" I told Karan.

My phone buzzed and I saw an incoming call from maa, Every time after any of my important meetings, she called me to check whether it was done or not. "Ji mummy" I picked up the call and said, "beta karan ne abhi mujhe phone karke btaya ki tune ghar mai success party rakhi hai", mom said.

((Karan just called me and informed about the success party you are organising tonight)

"ji maa vo mai btana bhul gaya tha, aap dekh lijiye ka jinko invitation bhejne ho aur karan se contact kr lijiyega", I told her.

(mom actually I forgot to inform you about that, you may please look after the preparation and call Karan whenever you need him)

"okay beta, maine tere liye ek ladki bhi dekhi hai, Aaj raat ko usse milna aur agar sab sahi Raha to baat aage bdhaenge"

(okay dear, I saw a beautiful girl for you, meet her today and if you will agree then let's look forward)

Not a single day passed since i turned 25, that my mom doesn't talk about my marriage. I am only 28, but she makes me feel like I am close to my 40s. For me marriage is just a contract between two people who compromise their life and pretend to love each other throughout life in front of the world. Well I can't say all this directly to my mom, or else she'll shed tears and I can destroy every damn reason for which my mother shed tears, INCLUDING MYSELF. Without any further prattle, "fine maa" I said and hung the call.

-----------------•--------------
Hey Readers!
So here's the second chapter.
What do you think will happen in the next chapter??
Did you all like Agastya?
Let me know your reviews in the comments and please vote for the story.
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers.
Instagram- _riw_ayat_
Love you all♡