•Ch-3•

Preparations were going on at the rathore palace for the success party while on the other hand Varnika was lying on the bed and scrolling her phone. Suddenly she received the forwarded invitation from Rohan regarding the success party of Rathore industries at their palace tonight.

She refused to attend the party since today she was already displeased. "I understand ma'am but it is a very good opportunity for our company, we are having our next meeting with them in a few days and this party will probably help us to get the inn" rohan replied and Varnika decided to attend the gathering.

Varnika wore a classy off shoulder dress (flaunting her sleek collarbone), long cut on one side enough to expose her long leg, black pointed heels and a black clutch. Hairs beautifully tied in a messy bun. She was definitely looking like a precious angel.

She grabbed her car keys and reached the Rathore palace

She grabbed her car keys and reached the Rathore palace. After She reached the venue, she messaged Rohan "where the fuck you are?"
Within a couple of minutes Rohan joined her and they both entered the RATHORE palace, which was beautifully decorated.

With her inscrutable face and full grace she was moving towards Agastya, who was already looking at her

With her inscrutable face and full grace she was moving towards Agastya, who was already looking at her. Wearing a refined black tuxedo, emphasizing his broad shoulders and sleef muscles. Agastya was looking scenic.

Before she could reach agastya, their path was blocked by Myra, the president of bees and butterflies

Before she could reach agastya, their path was blocked by Myra, the president of bees and butterflies.Myra stood in front of Agastya and gave him a tight hug. Agastya was pissed off seeing her behaving like that, Agastya does not like someone clinging to him at all, especially girls like Myra who changes their personality around men, if Myra had done this anywhere else it would not have taken Agastya minutes to show myra her worth. But He didn't wanted to create any drama.

"Sorry I didn't recognise you" Agastya said in his husky voice. As happily as Myra had embraced Agastya, with equal anger she introduced herself.

Agastya forwarded a hand shake, "from next time, make sure to keep a healthy distance at least from me! Hope you're enjoying the party" told her and left to attend other guests. Myra was knocked out, Seeing agastya this way made her stunned.

After greeting all the guests Agastya went towards the bar where he found Varnika Sitting on the bar chair beside him Rohan was also sitting. He took a seat beside another side of varnika. "Sorry I didn't got time to welcome you, Ms. Deewan" Agastya spoke softly.

"No worries Mr. Rathore BTW congratulations for cracking the biggest deal of the year" she said passing a cheers.

"Thank you so much, glad you joined" Agastya replied and then Mrs. Rathore came. They both stood up from their places and suddenly noticed Myra behind Agastya's mom.

"Agastya maine kaha tha na Maine tumhare liye ek ladki pasand Kari hai" Agastya's mom said excitedly.  His mom moved from front and then there was Myra standing.

(Agastya, I told you that I've selected one girl for you)

"Isse Milo ye hai Myra Dixit, president of Bees and butterflies", Mrs. Rathore introduced Myra

(meet her she is Myra Dixit, the president of Bees and butterflies)

Varnika recognised her, Since she was the one because of whom Varnika couldn't crack the deal. While on the other side Agastya's face controlled with rage,curled lip and clenched jaw was enough to express how wrath he was right now. Before Mrs. Rathore could say something, Agastya declared "Maa mai bhi aapko Aaj kisi special insaan se Milana chahta hu".

(Mom I also want you to meet someone special)

He grabbed Varnika's waist tightly and pulled her closer to him. "Meet Varnika Deewan, The CEO of effortless-elegance My girlfriend"! Varnika was amazed by this sudden action. She didn't even realise what happened. Ground slipped under her feets. Before she could understand what just happened,
Agastya came close to her ears and whispered,"Please don't create any drama here, I am only doing this so that I don't hurt my mom. And soon we're going to collaborate with your company, this will surely help you to get the deal" Varnika turned red with anger.

Before she could speak anything his mother said "You never told me about her Agastya, I kept on asking you about any of your girlfriend but you never mentioned her" his mom replied.
"Mom actually I was waiting for the right  time and finally today We decided to open about our relationship in front of you" Agastya spoke softly. Myra's face can clearly show the wave of expression, annoyed, self-conscious, grudging...But She can't do anything. Mrs. Rathore turned to Myra and said "So sorry dear, I didn't know this would happen but at the end it's my son's choice and I can't help it, again sorry" Myra passed a fake smile and left, anyone can say she is jealous AF.
Agastya gripped Varnika's waist more tightly and said "Hope you are not angry maa, And now please don't be desperate about the wedding and all" Agastya said while Varnika was still Stunned.

Mrs. Rathore held her hand and said "Varnika mere bete ne aajtak kisi ladki ki taraf nhi dekha lekin tum vo pehli ladki ho jisne isko pyaar ka ehsaas karaya hai". Her eyes were filled with tears, Varnika passed a soft smile and then looked at Agastya who was already seeing her, she gave him a death glare.

(Varnika, my son never looked at any of the girls, but you are the first woman who made him feel the essence of love)

"Beta I would be glad if you join us for Dinner this Saturday" His mother said. Finally after all this filmy drama Varnika spoke "Sure aunty, I'll let you know after checking my schedule, For now I'll take a leave, It was lovely meeting you. Congratulations to you too Since your son is achieving heights day by day". with a warm smile (sarcastic).

"Okay beta, I can't even express how happy I am Today, My son finally found his love of life" Varnika who was fuming with anger tried to control her temper and passed a faint smile to Mrs. Rathore.

"Agastya beta jao Varnika ko bahar tak chhodke aao", Mrs. Rathore told Agastya.
(Agastya go and see her off.) Agastya went towards the parking lot where her. Both were silent throughout the path.

They  reached the parking lot where finally Agastya decided to break the silence, He held her hand and tried to explain the situation, "Varnika please I can ex-"

A harsh slap cut the explanation short".
Agastya was stunned for a minute, "Ouchh!" He said while rubbing his cheek. Varnika kept her gaze on him. Suddenly a man enters the parking lot, Agastya Out of protectiveness Grabs Varnika's waist and pulls her closer.

Both were so close that they could hear each other's heartbeat. Their eyes felt like a deep ocean, In which both were ready to drown. Both were lost in that moment and then suddenly Rohan (Pretending to be coughing) Said,"Sorry to disturb you ma'am but if you're done, then we can take a leave, or let me know If you want me to wait for some time". That's when Varnika and Agastya realized that they were too close. "You-You leave and Don't be late tomorrow. See you in the office." Varnika says embarrassingly. "Okay ma'am, Good night" Rohan replied and left. Varnika ambles towards her car while Agastya keeps his gaze on her.

-----------------•----------------
Hey Readers!
So did you like their first meet?
Let me know your favorite part of the chapter in the comments.
What do you think will happen now?
Please vote for the story and share your reviews in the comments.
Follow me on Instagram To get spoilers and updates.
Instagram- _riw_ayat_
Love you all♡