•Ch-7•

Agastya's POV

I woke up a little late today. I looked for my phone to check the mail and messages. After changing I decided to go to the gym.

I grabbed my hand towel, air pods and phone and went downstairs, stepping outside the room I turned back to close the door and suddenly a memory of last night flashed in my mind.

Flashback

It's okay Agastya, I understand what you are going through. Sometimes god has different plans for us, what we must do is to trust him.

The voice echoed in my ear. Her words heeled the scars in my heart which I never knew existed. Her gentle, soft and warm hand in my rough, cold and veined. Her eyes glittering in the pure moonlight. My hands perfectly gripped around her waist as if they were made for it. I don't know what was wrong with me but when I looked into her eyes, the world didn't exist. My eyes are not ready to leave hers and god help me , I never wanted that moment to end.I could see the whole fucking universe in her eyes.
I remember that I asked god, did he forget to add the word peace in my life, Now I realized that god never wrote the word peace in my life because he wanted me to experience PEACE myself. Varnika's eyes felt like the moonlight to my deserted sky. And I realised that for me Peace only existed in those sparkling pair of eyes.

Present.

I was in the gym when my phone buzzed. I checked the caller ID and I guessed it right, It was Sidharth. I picked up the call, though I already knew what was going to happen.

"Hello". I was unable to identify my own voice, all of a sudden it became too deep and gruff.

"Outside your house within 10 minutes, try to do it late, and you'll see that it just takes a few seconds to add late as a prefix to your name".

The call was hung. Without changing I went to the kitchen and took my protein. I went outside my house and all my guards were shocked seeing in my gym wear.

After a few seconds a black Mercedes stopped right in front of me, just a few steps away.

I got inside the car. Two pairs of eyes already ogling me as if today they were going to eat me raw.

Silence suffocated the air. Suddenly it became too hot and thick.

"guys I can exp-"

"Keep your explanation to yourself, you fucker", Sidharth yelled and I was not so stupid to open my mouth again or else I'll no longer be able to say anything.

The car stopped. All three of us stepped outside.

Fuck off.....

In the whole city, he got only this cafe to interrogate me.

Yummy delights, we three come here often after the office or sometimes for chit-chatting but after yesterday this place isn't normal anymore.

We sat on the last table of the cafe so that the other people don't get scared and declare both of my friends as mafia (Iykyk).

Everyone was quiet and I knew this was the silence that precedes the storm.
"Guys i think-"

"You fucking bastard, who do you think you are, are we something to you?"I could clearly see a rough and hard punch coming to my face, I closed my eyes, but the punch never came.

"Agastya", I heard a familiar, soft and euphonic voice. I opened my eyes and saw varnika coming towards me along with her 2 friends.

She wore a plain black top and blue jeans, but the way she carried it, She looked beautiful as heaven. Her hair was tied in a high ponytail.
She walked like a lioness, with full pride and Regal.