•Ch-16•

Agastya's POV

We'll reach Kasauli by afternoon, the flight was peaceful and perfect because Ms. Varnika Deewan slept in the flight.

No doubt she's a volley but when she sleeps she looks as innocent as a newborn.
Right now we are all resting in our room freshening up and getting ready for lunch.
Today we're free to rest and explore the hill station, the main project will start tomorrow and continue till day after tomorrow.
I called maa and assured her that I reached safely.
I didn't tell her before that Varnika was also coming but when I told her, she was the happiest person on this planet.
She always turns happy when it's about Me and Varnika, because she wants to see me happy and blessed.
And me... What I'm really doing is lying to my family and making them live in the delusional world I created.

I stepped out of my room and suddenly a soft voice reached my ears.

"Haanji mummy pahoch gai".

(Yes mom, reached)

"Ji mummy, vo hai sath mai"

(Yes mom, he's there with us")

Vo??? Who is vo??
Is that me??

Why the fuck do you care Agastya?

"Mujhe nahi pata tha vo aenge, he likes giving me surprises and shocks".

It's definitely me!!!!
Automatically a wave of pride flew my heart, as if I'm the emperor.
Well actually I'm.

"Bye mummy, take care"
I didn't realise it before but now I observed that she was talking to her mom while standing in the middle of the corridor.

"I don't know what mummy likes in him, the only word that comes to my mind after seeing him is-"

"Arrogant".

Before she could complete her short note, I completed her sentence because I knew she was about to say it. My gruff, deep voice echoed in the empty corridor making her turn towards me with those shocking expressions.

"You're really stalking me right...?", her bossy tone was defining her attitude through every angle.

"You really think I will have to follow you everywhere to stalk you...?", I said while she just narrowed her eyes.

"Then care to explain how much you stalked me", she folded her arms and gazed towards the stairs to walk down.

"Some things are meant to be confidential, Ms. Deewan".
Well it's true that I have all the information about her the day all this happened the first thing I did was call one of my team and take out all the history.
But I never touched the file my team gave me, it's still kept securely in my library untouched.
By how much I know her till now, I know that she also has my birth history.
It's not like I don't want to know about her but I feel like knowing about her through herself and not from any files and histories.
Why??? Why?? Why?
I fucking don't have any idea.
She glanced at me and then again moved to the restaurant.

"The couple finally joined", Karan looked at us while the other employees were busy with their phones.
"The love birds are twinning", Rohan said and that's the moment when Varnika and I exchanged gazes and checked each other's outfits.

Damn...didn't noticed it before.
I wore an navy blue shirt and beige pants while she wore a denim navy blue and shirt and jeans.

Oh God

I punched his stomach but he's strong enough to deal with it.
I should definitely use my gun or sword.
"So what's the plan", Rohan said while we four just took a table.
"What plan? Don't forget we're here for work", Varnika's glare shut him up.
"Really Varnika, till morning you were coming here for something else", Rohan teased her but soon shut his mouth.
I looked at Varnika, her cheeks turned a little pink twinning with her soft lips.

Why the hell I'm observing her so much?

"What's that something else? May I know?", I interrupted their chattering.

"I can see that you're very much interested in knowing stupid things", she rolled her eyes while taking a sip of her juice.

"If knowing about you comes under stupid things then I didn't know about it", a smirk left my and Rohan's lips but he managed to hide it successfully.

"You-".

"Shh guys calm down, stop fighting like cats", karan stopped her while kicking on my leg under the table indicating to me shut up.

"Achha listen I'm in the evening we'll go to the sunset point, it's worth watching", karan explained everyone.

"Count me out", I said.
I was not at all in the mood to go anywhere.

"That's perfect, finally there will be peace somewhere at least", Varnika cheered her juice glass with Karan.
This woman may look small but she's dangerous in every possible way.
Before I was thinking of not joining but now I will, I don't want to inform anyone, I'll just join Because I don't trust this lady's anger issues.

What the fuck was happening,
The king of ire was worried for someone else's anger issues.
It only happens with her, I fuckin don't know why??????
Why the hell I'm letting my heart dominate over my brain?????
Why the hell am I worried about anger issues?????
Agastya where the fuck you're getting yourself into.
I swear she'll be the death of me one day.
I have this feeling.
I looked at her and she smiled sarcastically.
She wears this smile like a loaded gun.

"Enjoy", I passed a sarcastic smile to Varnika and she responded with the same.

It's our way to greet each other.

I grabbed my phone and got back to my room to look after work.
In the morning when I was coming to the  airport  Axel (the head of my personal security department) called me and informed that the man who recorded me and Varnika is already got caught, but as I predicted it's not just recording or leaking information it's something big but I trust my team and moreover myself...
That bastard's countdown is already going on. I received the system details and IP addresses in the morning. Now the only thing I want to know is whom that brat is working for.
I'll tell Siddharth to take care of him until I reach there.
"Listen, I'm sending you the location of one of my warehouses along with a picture of one man, my team is there.....go and get all the information from him", I spoke while he just listened.

"Okay....Do you want him alive or dead??", sidharth asked.

I want that motherfucker alive, he dared to cross the line which people even scared to dream about...
I will personally  chop his hand by which he held the camera to record us....I will personally  gouge out his eyes through which he saw us..
He deserves to face hell, And..
I am the hell.

"Alive, vent out your frustrations but remember I want him alive", my words were clear and the voice was deep.

"Fine...I'll take care", he hung the call.

sidharth never asks stupid questions and that's one of the qualities I like about him.
I cleared all my work and took a little rest after all I have to surprise everyone too.
Not everyone, but Varnika.
Honestly I don't know why but I like the view when Varnika gets surprised and stunned.

Bastard you're Agastya.
Well whatever!

----------------•-----------------

Hey Readers!!!
How was the chapter???
Are you all excited for the trip???
Let me tell this trip will be full of twists and turns.
Tell me your favourite part of the chapter in the comments!
Do vote.comment.follow
Follow me on Instagram for regular updates and some spoilers
Instagram- _riw_ayat
Love you all♡