•Ch-13•

Author's pov

Today is the auspicious day of Mahashivratri and it plays a very crucial role in varnika's life.

Varnika has been waiting for the whole year. Varnika woke up early around 4:30 every year she goes a little late but as she came to know that Agastya also goes to the same temple she changed her time and even agastya changed his time because of Varnika.

The place holds a special role in both Agastya's and Varnika's life.

Varnika has always come to this place since her childhood this place gives her power and the pure energy of this place works as fuel to her. She never cries in front of anyone or on any day but every year on this day, she cries wholeheartedly. Only on this day every year she allows her tears to fall, the tears that hold feel rage, pain and revenge. This place helps her remember the purpose of her life.

Whereas for Agastya, this place holds peace and mediation which is not present in his daily life.
His brother, Parth used to come to that place and every time Part used to ask him to join he couldn't, therefore he feels regret for not coming here with him and to feel his presence. This place reminds him that we understand the importance of people only when they are not with us. Since he got to know that Varnika also came here, he decided to come a little early because both of them didn't want to face each other.

Varnika got ready, wore an off white silk saree left her hair open and started to move toward car. She was looking like a devil of heaven. With the Calmness of heaven and wrath in eyes like hell, she was looking magnificent.

 With the Calmness of heaven and wrath in eyes like hell, she was looking magnificent

After getting ready, she took her car keys and headed to the temple. The temple was situated between the Jungle, in hills of mountai, deserted roads, and the rhythm of trees with the Heavy winds.
Varnika got down from her car and started to move barefoot.
She was so concentrated in chanting mantras that she could not see the bullet which just crossed her in full speed.
Thorns and dry leaves did their job perfectly making Varnika's feet bleed a little but she was so focused on chanting that nothing could distract her.

Agastya reached the temple with his bullet, he parked it near the stairs. He was looking perfectly handsome in every single way in white dhoti and janeu. (sacred thread,which is worn across the left shoulder after a spiritual ceremony as per Vedic scriptures)
His tanned skin was perfectly responding to sunrays. He removed his sunglasses and the moment sunlight met his eyes, enhancing his body and making him look even more dashing.
The drops of sweat were looking like crystal, flowing from his perfectly sculpted torso. He took big steps to move upstairs near shivling, he did his pooja and started to meditate, he settled himself in such an angle that no body could see him but he could see everyone.