CHAPTER 15

‍‍‍‍The three of them repeated after Jenillian's as she said spells and they held hands together forming a circle. Annias grumbled a while ago, on why should he spend his energy on some humans. Sereniah smacked him on his back which earned a glare form him.

They chanted a spell and soon enough, a bright shades of color of purple from Jenillian, bright red from Guane, bright green from Annias and bright blue from sereniah.

The world behind each door of the stories that the author of it created, shook and rumbled. Then all the doors of the place slammed open, as the authors trapped on their own stories stepped out of the door. Then soon, Jenillian, Guane, Annias and Sereniah opened their eyes and all the light was gone.

They then turned to look at all the doors. They were shut close as the authors of the stories were now walking around the meadow and were realizing they were finally free from getting trapped from the story. They were rejoicing and then saw Sereniah, Guane, Jenillian and Annias. Some of the authors who were visited by Sereniah recognized her and rushed towards her.

"Oh, it's you. Were you the one who got us out of the place?" The girl, who were in the mermaid story, beamed.

Sereniah then motioned towards the three.
"We all helped together to get you all out."

The girl jumped in joy and hugged her friend, who were playing the role of the muslim girl in their story. "I thought we would never get out of there."

"Thank you so much for getting us out. That librarian told us it's for own good that we trapped in there." A young boy, probably at the age of 15, stood in front of Guane.

Another young aspiring author agreed with him. "She told us she wanted to help us achieve on our dreams but it was never our dream to be trapped there forever."

"Yeah, she fooled us." The other author grumbled. Sereniah glanced at each one of the authors and realizesy they were just few when there's a lot of doors around. She noticed some of them were of her age, some were younger and some were older but seems like the youngest must be around 13.

Annias then sighed. "That librarian should truly learns a lesson. She is no good in here. She has fooled a lot."

"Are these all the authors, Miss Jenillian?" Sereniah went to her side to ask that question.

Jenillian held a sad look on her face. "No. We only got those ones out whom were dying to be rescued. Those other authors were contented and it's their choice."

Sereniah was surprised. So, it's true that some of the authors just decides to stay on their story. It's their own choices.

"My job is almost done." Guane announced.

One young author came to them and asked to go back home. "My family should be waiting for me back in our world. I think i have been here quite a time now."

"Don't some of you want to stay here? It's all your choice. Some of the authors like you, decided to stay in their own stories." Jenillian said.

The young aspiring authors exchanged glances between each other.

"We all had our experiences already and we missed it back home. It's our decision to leave." A young girl spoke.

Jenillian smiled down at her. "As you wish. Come all of you, who wants to go back home. I will send you there." She then led them towards the portal as they all followed.

But the author, whom Sereniah had talked to before when she visited a mermaid story,  was confused and went to her. "Why aren't you coming? Don't you wnt to go back?"

Sereniah smiled. "I still have something to do here. I will follow."

"See you around in our world. It was nice meeting you." The author waved bye at her.

Jenillian opened the portals and they all went out one by one. After that, the portal closed.

The young aspiring authors stumbled back to the old library and were confused on how they got there. Jenillian erased their memories, before they entered the portal, to be sure they won't tell anyone of the secret world.

They turned to Ms. Farra and Jenillian began to cast a spell, erasing her memories of the place, her memories of Cher and everything that happened there in Cheruella.

Ms. Farra opened her eyes and stood up slowly and was led towards the portal. She was still not fully conscious as she entered the portal, back to the world she belongs.
All her memories of the place were erased by Jenillian so she could start a new life, and leave Cheruella alone.

Now, everything that Guane was supposed to do, was totally done and fulfilled. His job is over and now they could finally live in peace.

Sereniah sighed in content and smiled at the place as she looks around. And then suddenly, a thought popped up on her mind, of what to write. She excitedly asked a paper from Miss Jenillian and began scribbling.

Her story was about how a guy who was lost, finally came back. Restoring and fulfilling his mission, after saving his family and reunited with them. She based it off from Guane's life but named the character as Connor.

Sereniah was helped by Guane and Jenillian to create a door of her own. Just like what Ms. Farra did, they put the paper on the grass and casted a spell. A new door was made near the huge tree, where Guane used to guard the place. It is a golden star shaped door that twinkles more than the rest of the doors.

"Extraordinary." Annias was amazed by the door. "Now i am not going to look down on you for being a human, but you are an extraordinary one. Without your constant nosiness when you came here, we wouldn't even came into this moment right now. Guane told me it was fate you came here, to help."

"Then it was the most amazing experience and moment i have ever been in. Thank you, Sir Guane, Miss Jenillian and Sir.. Annias." She then bowed before them.

"I would love to stay here, but i have to back home though. I will come and visit every week." She promised.

"You are always welcome here, my dear." Jenillian hugged her.

Annias sighed in defeat. "Well as much as i have not liked this before, you can come and have my permission to annoy us again. Your nosiness have helped."

They laughed at Annias' retort as Sereniah then smacked Annias' arm playfully. He glared at her but without hard feelings now.

"Come and visit whenever you like, young lady. Thank you for all your help." Guane patted her shoulder.

She glanced at the new door that was formed a while ago and admired how it twinkles. She looked at the three and waved bye at them.

She then left by the portal and stumbled back on the old library. She went out of the library and walked out.

She stared at the library, one more time. She's going to miss Cheruella and all those moments she shared with the creatures. Especially Sir Guane, who have been like an older brother to her.

She will visit soon, as she said but she needs to go home. This world is where she belongs, where she had her family, dreams waiting. She missed this world, she grew up here and had plenty of memories, but still, Cheruella is like no other.