CHAPTER 9

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍He gets his papers where he wrote the short story and read it aloud. He then scanned the surroundings to see that it was the exact same thing. The things he wrote down a while ago, can now be seen in the place.

To be sure, he wrote something again. "Different creatures exists in this place. The ones who looked like fairies, some looked like mermaids, some looked like elves, others are giants that lives on mountains."
He then glanced to check if what he had wrote came true. Nothing.

He read what he had wrote, aloud to check one more time. And to his surprise, those creatures he had just described, were formed and came alive. What he had wrote came true. He felt excited and continued to write down details for the place and read them aloud. Giving life to the former desert land.

And no time, made the place looked alive and lovely. The view was mesmerizing already. It's just like him creating a world of his own. A sudden thought came into his mind.

"I should name this place. And i will call it my own." He the thought of what to name. Could he name it after his name? Cher? It doesn't suit the place. Cherella? Combining his name and his late grandmother. Cheruella?

"That's it! From now on, this place will be called.. Cheruella." He announced.

As weeks went by, Cher spent his time writing down what he wanted to see in Cheruella. He continued his story about the place, making sure that it's going to have a good ending.

Soon, he met a lovely creature while he was wandering through the woods. It was one of the creatures he wrote and came true. She was beautiful. She was one of the creatures who looked like elves. Her name was Jenillian. They become closer each day as they spent time together and until they fell in love with each other.

But since Cher has been in Cheruella for a quite a while, he decided to go back to his world, bidding his goodbye to Jenillian, telling her not to be upset as he will be back.

What he didn't know was that the creature he created, went with another creature while he was gone. Jenillian knew in her heart she didn't mean it. She missed Cher and because of the longing, she did the thing behind his back.

Cher, on the other hand, thought of no one but her. However, he needed to stay for a while in his world so he could settle something. In his stay there, he met a young woman who looked to be of same age as him. He found out that she was a new librarian in the library that he went, where he found the portal.

He never thought they would become closer during his stay there and slowly, the young woman was interested in him as days pass by.

"Cher, i.. think i like you." The young woman confessed while gazing into his eyes.

Cher avoided her gaze and turned away.
"It should just stay that way. I can't reciprocate your feelings, Farra."

"Why?" Her voice broke.

"I have someone i love already. And i am going to see her again." Cher said.

Cher decided to go back to Cheruella that time after they talked. Farra was heartbroken. She harbored feelings for someone whom she had no idea, has someone already. When Cher went inside the room of the library where the portal was located, Farra followed him and to her surprise, she was transported into a different place.

During her stay there in Cheruella for a few days, she learned about everything. Cher was the author and creator of it all. She was intrigued. Since she was there, she kept an eye on Cher to see and know who was that someone he loves. Though, one night, she saw Cher near the ocean, looking so upset. She went there with him, shocking him of her presence.