CHAPTER 14

‍‍Annias couldn't help but let tears flow out from his eyes. He is a male creature and he acts tough all times, yet it is Miss Jenillian that has been stabbed and could die. It hurt him. He had always admired her and look up to her. They have been friends for years.

But Guane was the one who's more pained. He have known his mother for years especially knowing it in mirror of memories, and just watched from a distance. He wanted to reunite with his mother before but it wasn't the right time yet. And now, this day was the day they have just gotten to be reunited.

Yet there she is, laying on the ground with a dagger through her chest. She was stabbed on the day they were reunited. With everything that's going on with Sereniah also being trapped inside a door, pained him. He couldn't take it anymore.

He cried and shouted at the top of his lungs that it might be heard from across the mountains. His tears drop on Jenillian as he drop his head down and took off the dagger in his mother's chest. Annias cried as well and went to look for something that might heal her wounds.

Then, there was a moment in silence as Guane felt tired to cry anymore. He couldn't let his mother die. They just reunited. He waited for years to be able to tell them who he really is and it could not just get ruined. He will find that lady and maybe vanish her from Cheruella.

He sat down on the ground feeling hopeless again. He does not know what to do anymore. He is indeed a keeper and a protector, but he just feels lost right now and is in grief.

Suddenly, there came a bright red light that shone down on Miss Jenillian. Annias and Guane, who were both near to her covered their eyes because it is blinding.

When it was gone, they turned to look at Miss Jenillian's body and her chest that was once were bleeding with the huge wound, was completely...gone. The two had wide eyes when they witness it. They glance at each other and then immediately went to check if it was really gone. And it was.

Then, Jenillian, opened her eyes and coughed. Annias and Guane helped her sit right up. "Mother."

Jenillian saw that it is Guane, her long lost child. She cupped his face with her hands and smiled warmly. "My son."

She then felt her chest and saw that the wound and blood weren't there anymore. She then asked him if it is him who healed her with his powers. Guane shook his head.

"It was probably father's doing."

"No, it was you. I sensed it just right now. I saw it in my vision when i was asleep a while ago. I thought i was going to die, but then in my vision, you cried. Your tears were damped on my wound. Your tears can heal, my dear. Your father gifted you that to be able to heal me."

Guane and Annias were shocked. "But it's no time to waste, Guane you should find Farra. She's the unknown lady a while ago. Get her before she gets out of Cheruella. She needs to be punished."

Annias then got angry. "I should've known. That lady was suspicious. Guane, you can get that librarian, i will help miss Jenillian here."

Guane immediately run towards the meadow and went to find Farra. And there she was, getting ready to walk out of the portal. Luckily, he stopped her.

"Ms. Farra, stop right there."

Ms. Farra halted in her tracks and turned around slowly to look at Guane. "Oh, it's you again, Guane." she spoke as if it leaves a bitter taste of her mouth.

"How could you leave the like that after you stab my mother? For all i've seen in the past events, it is you who caused ruin in everything and my mother has not done anything against you."

Secrets of CheruellaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara