CHAPTER 5

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Days have passed and the creatures on Cheruella were still on their own businesses. They all seemed to forget about what the certain Slovuran had announced.

That the creator of Cheruella was dead. Some might have remembered but they were not sure to trust it or not since Jenillian was a Slovuran that they don't see often although will appear if summoned.

‍‍‍‍A dark mist was seen and a woman in hood suddenly appeared inside the house of a certain creature. When the small creature turned to it, he jumped back in surprise and fear. But it was vanished when he saw who it is.

He was frowning a while ago because he was disturbed on what he was doing. Though it quickly disappeared when the person who appeared, was the one whom he admired so much. He grinned at the creature and bowing slightly as a sign of greeting.

He then sat back on his chair and held the book he was reading, in his other hand. "Ms. Jenillian, what brought you here? I remembered i didn't summon you." He glance at her with a bit of confusion.

Jenillian sat on the chair across the small creature. "You didn't summon me. I came here on my own because i wanted to ask you a favor, Annias."

This got Annias to give his full attention to the beautiful creature. His attention was on her the moment she came but when she said that she wants to ask him a favor, his ears perked up and he felt excited.

"What is it, Ms. Jenillian? I will do anything you ask me to."

Hearing those words from him made Jenillian smile at him. That one action from her, caused Annias' heart to pound on his chest.

"I need you to know things about the girl who visited here with Guane a few days ago." Jenillian requested.

Annias' smile immediately disappeared. Ms. Jenillian wants him to found out things about the girl? That annoying human? He scoffs.

"What about that human? Why do you want me to do that?"

Jenillian was quiet for a moment. Her smile a while ago went away as well. She looks away and Annias could've sworn he saw sadness on her eyes.

"If what i have sensed in her was right, then she must be the one i was looking for in a long time."

Annias raises his eyebrow at what he she stated. "You were looking for someone? I've heard this from you just today. You never told me before."

"I didn't think you could help me with it, Annias. It's been years that i was looking for someone and i thought before that i should stop. I felt hopeless. But now that i saw that girl and i sensed something in her, i suddenly thought she might be that someone. Go and find out things about her." Jenillian said, looking out of the window.

Annias didn't say anything and scanned the creature's face across him. He felt like there's a lot of things that he didn't know about her yet. He felt like she's hiding lots of things. Even though they've been together for a long time, he felt like he didn't know her that much.

Should he trust her? He admired her and he is sure she can be trusted. However, Jenillian is too secretive.

"Alright, i will do it. I will report back whatever i will find out." Annias told the Slovuran.

As much as he don't want to do anything that involves the annoying human, he can't refuse Jenillian.

He suddenly remembered that Jenillian said that she had been with the creator and tried to ask her about it. But Jenillian dismissed it and bid him her farewell. Just like that, she immediately disappeared.