CHAPTER 3

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍Guane led Sereniah back to the place where there was a huge meadow with doors everywhere. They left Gailstone, still shocked of what happened and what had Jenillian said. The Slovurans and the giant were speechless that time and they couldn't believe what they're hearing. Jenillian could be lying though and some of the Slovurans didn't believe what she said.

The creator of Cheruella is dead. How could that be? And what has happened? Jenillian herself was the one who revealed that she's been with the creator and only she knows about him/her. If she was telling the truth and it's true that the creator is dead, then she must have something to do with it, the fact that she's the only one who had been with the creator.

Sereniah was in deep thought. She was thinking about what happened a while ago. There were a lot of complaints from the Slovurans and Annias, who seemed like he knew Jenillian was surprised of all she has revealed. When Jenillian blurted out that the creator is dead, the creatures were appalled and some couldn't believe it. They all needed proof about it. Jenillian could be lying about it. When Sereniah had looked into her eyes that time, the beautiful Slovuran seemed to be the creature who has a lot of secrets especially since she was the oldest Slovuran to ever exist.

"-before the things that are happening could escalate. Oh, i just hope Ms. Farra won't hear from other creatures that we've been there. You know, what that Jenillian said-"
Guane stopped in his talking and turned to the person that is supposed to be listening what he's saying but then Sereniah looked deep in thought and couldn't be disturbed.

"Young lady?" Her little cloud of thoughts above her head vanished and turned to him, a bit alarmed. She just gave him a questioning look. Guane then confirmed that she wasn't listening and it made him look like a fool talking to a wind.

Guane sighed. "I'm just telling you that i hope Ms. Farra won't know that we've been to Slovuran's territory."

Sereniah then told him not to worry because she won't tell and thought that Ms. Farra is busy in her other business. She then asked Guane if he believed that the creator of Cheruella is dead, which he responded to with a shrug and asked about what she think about it also.

Sereniah is in doubt on everything that Jenillian said. She doesn't trust her and also there's an air of mystery around that Slovuran and she thought there must be a lot of things they should know about her.

Thinking about it, she now is curious on finding more about Jenillian and if the creator is truly dead. Making her own story is not her primary concern now. That can wait since she's decided to stay in Cheruella for a while. She then turned to Guane with a determined look.

"Go with me tomorrow back at the village because i want to talk to Annias." This made Guane's eyes widen. He immediately refused as Ms. Farra might be back to check in with her and might be looking for them if they can't be seen. Also, it is his job to make sure Cheruella is safe from intruders and he shouldn't be roaming around like he's in a day off.

Sereniah insisted that they will be quick and Ms. Farra might even be busy and will leave her on her own again just like this day. Guane shook his head and this time refused. He is Cheruella's keeper and should be guarding the place, not her. It is also his job to help her but not to take orders from her.

He is only to take orders from Ms. Farra also and he already agreed to go with her a while ago. That was enough and Sereniah had seen enough of the creatures and even talked to them. She saw what they were like and what she has heard was enough. He had given into her request but going back there again might cause a problem. They both saw that when Jenillian spilled the milk about the creator, the giant was not happy and even left Gailstone and the ground again shook. Some Slovurans who were outside went straight inside their homes while being confused and sad about what Jenillian had said.