CHAPTER 13

‍‍‍‍Guane grabbed the young girl and stopped her from walking completely towards the door. He then put her back down on the grass.

"Break the spell on her. She has nothing to do with what has happened in the past. You were the cause of everything." He was furious and it was evident on his face.

Mrs. Farra was angry as well. "You! I never thought you were still alive. How come Jenillian was always getting the happy ending she always wants? The spirit of Cher is still around and you're still alive. This is unfair. Now, this girl has to be trapped in her story as well. You can't interfere with my plans now."

"The creator, which is my father, has made sure to make this world have a happy ending. You do not have a part in it. You do not belong in here. Now, stop what you're doing now and let her be free."

"This young author have known too much. I always have hated how inquisitive she is and how the other authors were as well. I guess it's just in the aspiring author's nature on having inquisitive nature. Because of them knowing too much, i trapped them in their own stories. Now, they are going to live there forever."

Mrs. Farra and Guane continued arguing, yet Sereniah did not stay still, due to being still under a spell. She walked slowly towards the stairs again and was one step towards the door already when guane noticed and shouted her name.

Guane felt frustrated he couldn't even able to do something. But then it was too late. Sereniah had entered the door and soon enough the bright light had disappeared and the door was closed.

Guane looked afraid and shocked. Mrs. Farra can't believe her plan on getting her trapped has worked. Back before, that plan was not in her mind because she thought Sereniah was her child, but then she wasn't. And then now sees her as an annoying nosy girl.

She knew everything now, more than all of those authors she had trapped, had known. They weren't as inquisitive as Sereniah and she hadn't met someone as nosy as her.

If she were to be honest, all of those worry and care she had for Sereniah weren't an act. She had grown to be quite fond of her, but that was when she was still thinking she might be her daughter. When she had saw the past in the mirror of memories, she had lost it. If she can't have the things she wanted, she might as well just trap her in the story.

Maybe it is true that Ms. Farra is the cause of everything and the chaos in cheruella, but in her mind, she knew she just did that for her love for Cher. The man she loved did not love her back. And the most painful thing was that her child was taken away from her. Seeing from the events in the past in the mirror of memories, it broke her heart that her child was actually born dead and was eaten by wild animals in the forest. Everything seems to not be on her side.

Was it a crime on just acting out of anger because she did not have the man she loved? She just wanted to get revenge on her dead child as well. Ever since she went in Cheruella, life in that world was not dreamy and magical. She is just a human and she don't belong in there.

Seeing the door closed and that Sereniah is now inside her own story, she sighed in content. Then looked over at Guane, watching as he fell to the grass in despair and regret. She lets out a dark chuckle.

"You're too late, Guane. She has now entered and will stay there forever. You know, i was just helping her to achieve her dreams. I'm just doing what i had told her right from the start. You can't do anything to save her now."

Guane sat on the grass, completely hopeless. He didn't even help her break the spell. He doesn't know any spells. He had just been a keeper ever since he got at the age of twenty. He just kept Cheruella safe and while knowing everything about the events of the past and by being the child of the creator, it's just that. He doesn't have any power, or does he?