CHAPTER 11

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍The next days were eventful. Sereniah confronted Ms. Jenillian and Ms. Farra about what happened in the past since it can't be avoided now. She told them that she had seen everything that has happened in the past. And proceeded to tell them the important details about all of it.

When Jenillian and Mrs. Farra had asked her how she had known about it, she told them it doesn't matter how she had known it, but what matters is that she had already known the truth and not a captive of any lies anymore.

"I am not the daughter of any of you. I have my own parents back in my world. Mrs. Jenillian, your child must be here in Cheruella. And Mrs. Farra, your child was dead before you even give birth to it."

But Jenillian was not buying it and did not believe her. They were already set on seeing her as the long lost child of the creator of Cheruella. Jenillian had already find her lost child, that's what she thinks, and planned to announce it to whole Cheruella. So, she arranged a ceremony to welcome her lost child. Annias didn't know about it yet. Ms. Farra wants to take Sereniah away from Jenillian and so she plans to disturb the ceremony.

"Listen all of you. I just want to clarify that the creator of Cheruella was not just a dear friend of mine. But the love of my life." The creatures were shocked.

"Didn't you said that the creator was your dear friend? Was that a lie then?"

"Why did you lie to us?"

Jenillian knew it would come to this. "You
"Before he died, i gave birth to our child. But our child was gone missing at that time. I looked for years and hoping that i would somehow find my child before i die. But then, i have a good news. I found our lost child. And it was the young aspiring author who just came here not long. My long lost child that is the child of the creator, is this girl."

Everyone was shocked when she made an announcement. Even Annias. That's when Ms. Farra came and snatched Sereniah away from her. They had a fight and everyone was watching. Just then, Guane came and brought something. A mirror.

That was the Mirror of Memories! Sereniah had realized. Guane knew about that too? For how long? That meant he knew also about the past? Or maybe he just knew it after she knew about it. Everyone was watching carefully as Guane announced something.

"Listen to me, all you creatures. None of this Slovuran had said is true. It is not Sereniah who is the long lost child of the creator. But the one whom she was looking for, is the one who brought here the mirror. Everyone, i am now announcing to all of you. That i am the long lost child of Jenillian and the creator of Cheruella." Guane said that shocked everyone even more.

Especially Sereniah, Ms. Farra, Jenillian and Annias.

"So who's telling the truth now? How can we know whom to believe in?" The audience were in an uproar.

"Believe in the Mirror of Memories." Guane then touched the mirror and scenes from the past was shown to everyone. The audience were in shock as they all witness it. The events from the past were played by the huge mirror infront of them.

The audience were in such uproar because they have been kept in the dark for many years and nobody had told them all of what happened in the past. Everything that they had heard from before are just old fables.

"Listen, all creatures of Cheruella." A loud voice spoke. It was a voice that was familiar to Sereniah. It was the one who helped her get to know the truth.

"Who was that?" The audience asked.

But the voice instead of being calming and soothing, it is one which sounded loud and of authority.

"Guane is telling the truth. Listen to him. The Mirror of Memories does not lie as well."

Sereniah was shocked. So it's true. Guane is really the long lost child of the creator. Why did Guane kept this truth for a long time?

"Sir Guane, have you known all of these all this time?" Sereniah questioned.

"Yes, young lady. I have known everything ever since i became a keeper in Cheruella. I had planned all the way when i was young to tell everyone the truth about everything. The voice had always guided me ever since."
Guane spoke in a loud voice, intentionally so everyone would hear. Including Ms. Farra.

Sereniah couldn't believe her ears. Seems like everyone was always pretending.

"Who are you even? Why should we trust you?" The creatures in the crowd asked the voice and demanded of him.

"I am the spirit of the creator of Cheruella. The one who created all of you and the one who wrote this world into life."