Chapter 30: DUBAI TRIP

Daniyal-

After an hour of arguing about who's gonna have the bed,Of course,We both. Just as i planned.
I gently turned to the other side and saw her in closed eyes and slightly parted lips. I scanned her whole face which is my recent obsession.

Since i started this fake relationship with Amaya, I can't help but want to see her everyday, every night. She's just, Always in my mind, messing things up and ruining all the meetings cause the only thing i see is her face. That smile, That full heart shaped lips, Brown eyes. She's consuming my mind all fucking days as i can't even get her out of my mind even in sleep.

I saw her stirring in sleep when i realized it's raining. I looked at the open window and was getting up to close it when the thunder creased and she sucked a deep breath in sleep. I saw her lower lip wobbling and her breath is getting quick as i felt a little panicked and pulled her into my chest. She hugged me tightly in her sleep while i caressed her back and tried to calm her down.

She started sobbing in sleep as i saw her trembling. "Amaya." I called her as she cried out more and buried her face in my chest.
Panicked throbbed inside me as i sat down and shook her. She woke up with a jolt and said,"i... I'm sorry...I...I-"

"Drink some water first." I handed her the water bottle as she was done drinking she handed me back and whipped her face. Her eyes were red and the sound of clock ticking only made me impatient to find out what or who the fuck is disturbing my girl in her dreams.

"I'm sorry, I...I... always have nightmares." She said while looking down as i replied,"And...what do you do the other nights then?" She looked at me and struggled to answer but did,"I cry and scream on my pillow."My heart ached as i saw her eyes getting watery again.

"Amaya, Look at me." I held her face as she looked at me with tears in her eyes,The only thing i hate so fucking much.

"Is there something you're hiding from me? From Zyva? Or Anyone?" I asked as she stared at me before answering,"The Amaya you all see is just the person i show you. And her life is the real Amaya's dream life. All perfect,All better..." Tear dropped from her eye as i inhaled and pulled her into my chest. She rested her head on my chest without any hesitation as i asked,"Why are you hiding the real you then?"

"Because I don't wanna show them that I'm still not happy because of my past." She answered as i squeezed her tight between my arms. "Ahh!" She yelled when the thunder creased again as i hugged her and said,"I'm here. It's fine."

30 minutes passed as she fell sleep again but this time in my lap. I'm not complaining,i like her being all close to me because she belongs to me. I pulled the cover on us and squeezed her between my arms as i fell asleep, holding her in my lap.

...

*Night; 8 o'clock*

I was pacing around the balcony wearing my complete suit and waiting for Amaya to get ready. I got a call from my assistant and she said we need to leave now. I hung up the call and went inside to see if Amaya was done. When i got in i saw her struggling with the zipper on her back. She was all done wearing her makeup as the jewelries were on the dressing table. Her eyes fell on me through the mirror as she turned to face me and held the dress over her chest.

I lowered my eyes and said,"Do you need my help?"

She inhaled a breath and said,"Y-yes." I walked towards her as she turned her back to me. I looked in the mirror and saw her already staring at me. I locked my eyes with hers and zipped her dress as her body tenses. The light smell of her perfume hit my nose as i was still looking into her eyes. She broke the eye contact and wore her jewelry.