Chapter 27: ZION SHEIKH?

Author's pov:

The men of the Khan mansion are already out for their respective workplaces and Hannah is currently busy with her new designs. Eman and Reba are working in the kitchen while Dadi is sitting in the living room, watching television as she hears her daughter-in-laws' conversation from the kitchen.

"Bhabi, Did you notice Zayan has changed?" Reba said to Eman as she thought about her son's recent behavior.

"You're right,Reba. He's acting... weirdly nice. He doesn't even leave the house without kissing my both cheeks." Eman said while wondering.

Ever since Zyva and Zayan got together,the grumpy arrogant ass of his has been changed into a little soft one. He even talks to Daniyal and Hannah nicely which once made his father and uncle choke on the hot tea. While, Humaira Simreen Khan AKA the dadi of Zayan has something different in her mind.

"Eman! Reba! Shuno jara." Humaira called for her two daughter-in-laws as they rushed towards her Wondering what was wrong. "Yes,Amma?" Both of them asked as she said,"What was the girl's name who is the doctor?"
(Eman! Reba! Come here for a bit.)

"Are you talking about Zyva,Amma?" Eman asked as Reba said,"Why Amma,are you having a heart attack?" Her voice had a bit of excitement as Dadi narrowed her eyes and said,"What's so happy about it?"

Reba immediately covered it with an awkward smile and said,"Happy? No Amma, I'm so sad. You know...if you die, My son...your Dholu will be so upset." Dadi glared at Reba as she just passed her a victory smile while Eman was controlling her laughter.

"Anyways,take me to the hospital. I wanna have some check ups before Ramadan." Dadi said as Eman nodded and said,"Let me call Zayan. He will tell him to take-"

"No! I will go there. But with Daniyal." Dadi said Eman and Reba nodded with a puzzled look. "Anyways, I'm going to take some rest. Get me tea in my room within 15 minutes. Understand?"
Dadi got up and glared at Reba while she smiled widely with a grin and once Dadi was gone she mumbled,"Budhiya!"
(Old lady!)

Eman chuckled and went to make her mother-in-law a cup of tea as Reba called Daniyal.

Ring...Ring...Ring...

"Hello,my beautiful,sweet, hot and sexyyyy motherrr-"

"Oy Kamina, Listen, Your Dadi wanna go to the hospital for her check-up...And she wants you to take her."

Daniyal's eyes twitched as he said,"What happened to her suddenly?"

"Who knows except Allah. Anyways, Come before evening and take your dear Dadi." Reba said and cut the call as Daniyal leaned on the couch of his cabin and sighed.

...

"Are you sure you're okay, Dadi?" Daniyal asked while driving as Dadi replied,"Kyu tum sab lok mujhe mar na cahteho? Mein acchi hun woo kya pasand nehi hein tum logo ko?"
(Why are you guys trying to kill me? Can't you guys be happy that I'm pretty well.)

"What? No! That's...We are just caring about you,Dadi." Daniyal said as Dadi said,"If you really care about me then keep your mouth shut. It's giving me a headache."

Daniyal gasped slightly but kept quiet and drove faster. "Hey slow down! Mar dale ga kya?" Dadi yelled as Daniyal chuckled and said,"Just trust me,Dadi."
(Are you planning to kill me?)