Chapter 22: FAKE GIRLFRIEND?

Amaya-

"Seriously how on earth do they threaten you for the second time and you let them?" Sam and his dumb questions while sipping on his Americano. Sometimes i just wanna kick his ass.

"I gave the number to the Police. They are trying." I said while making my way to McDonald's for my fourth cup of coffee in this evening.

"You are looking like a witch with these dark circles." He suddenly said earning a glare from me.
Suddenly he tripped on his shoelaces and fell on his ass.

"Karma." I said and laughed as he replied,"Shut up,bitch."

"Look at your shirt." I said as he saw his white shirt covered with his drink. He groaned and got up while whipping his ass. I laughed as he glared at me and said,

"Bitch, I'm going home to change."

"Your better. You're looking like a homeless person." He glared and kicked on my white sneakers.

"The hell!" I yelled and glared

"Hehehehe,Karma~" He mocked and left.

I went to the McDonald where i see Pitt. Pitt and i know are quite a good friends since I'm the regular customer here. And he's quite friendly and easy going than any other stuffs who mostly act like Karens.

"Hello,Miss Lawyer. Your regular?" Pitt gave me his gummy smile as i nodded.
He snapped and said,

"Gotcha." He went to make it as i was waiting while scrolling through my DMS i heard a familiar voice. I looked up and saw Sarah the witch entering the shop while Devil's spawn was ignoring her and kept walking towards the place where i was standing. Could this day be any worse?

I turned with my phone so that they can't see me.

"Black Coffee." Daniyal ordered at the counter as the lady took it. Sarah kept talking to him.If he was paying attention to her.

I ignored and kept scrolling when i saw Devil's face on my phone screen. He's behind me.

"Oh my baby,my love,my sweetheart, my darling!" Baby? Love? Sweetheart? Darling? I turned to him with wide eyes as he smirked and caressed my left cheek. Shivers.

"What are you doin-"

"Baby,I told you I'll make it up to you, Didn't i?" He took a step closer as I could feel his breath on my forehead. He was taller than me ,making me unable to see anything behind me.

"DANNY!" I broke the eye contact with him as he rolled his eyes and turned to Sarah.

"Meet my girlfriend,Sarah." Daniyal said as my eyes widened as i really saw the devil.

"What? she's your girlfriend?" Sarah's voice dropped so did my heart.

"What the h-"

He didn't let me complete it once again as he placed his finger on my lips. He's too close which is not good for my heart.

"Well,yeah,We are secretly dating and since you're my best friend I'm telling you." Daniyal said to Sarah as she gulped and looked at me with fury.

"You're my best friend, right?" Daniyal asked with a hint of tauntness as Sarah looked at him and said,"Y-yeah."

She immediately left the place with angry steps. As soon as she used the exit i heard Daniyal letting out a deep breath.

"WHAT WAS THAT?" I yelled at him as he grinned and said,

"Calm down calm down. Let me take my order first."

Said he went to the counter again as at the same time, Pitt came with my coffee too. I was about to pay for it but Daniyal passed his card. or Should I say flexing his black card?

"You guys look cute together."  Pitt's comment made me feel like throwing up but i composed myself. Devil flashed me an innocent looking smile. I angrily walked out of the shop and sipped on my hot coffee which cause me instant burn. He's for sure my bad luck.

A tissu was passed to me as i looked and saw Devil. "Don't consider me as your bad luck. I helped you twice counting this."

"I didn't ask for- Anyways, Explain that."

He sipped his coffee and made a satisfied face and inhaled a calm breath. Making a face like he's doing an advertisement.

"Oh Hello?" I snapped as he looked at me and said, "Yes,baby?"

Nothing can trigger me more than him calling me baby.

"Don't call me that!" I yelled and he replied,"Oh i see, You like the 'Incendio' one? Okay okay I'll call you Incen-"

"Listen, Enough joking. Now tell me why did you do that?" I glared at him as he sighed and said,

"To get rid of Sarah."

"Mind to explain neatly?"

"Look, She was constantly asking me for a date. I was never interested in her so while i was walking into the cafe i was planning how to shut her down.I spotted a pretty looking woman back facing me so i went to her but that was a regret for sure. It was you. I didn't have any other options that's why i HAD to pick YOU!"

"Wow,wow,Just wo-"

"Wasn't it So beautiful so elegant just looking like a wow?" He said with a puzzled look.

"Do i look like I'm FUCKIN ENJOYING THIS?" I exploded as he started laughing.

"Aww, you're so cute!" He pinched my cheek as i yanked off his hand.

"Liste-"

"You listen, Remember when i told you you owe me. This is what you are going to owe me. Being my fake girlfriend." He said with sudden seriousness as my eyes widened.

"No,i won't." I said and was about to leave when i was pulled back by my arm as i landed on his chest. Why the heck my heart stopped beating?

"You have to." He stared into my  eyes with this piercing light brown eyes. my legs are getting numb,WHY?

"What if i don't?"

"Come on, Incendio, Every girl literally begged for being my girlfriend."

"But I'm an exception,Daniyal." I said looking into his eyes confidently. He's smile never left his pretty face.

"That's why i want you." He said tucking my hair behind my ear and said,

"Be ready at 11 pm, I'm taking my girlfriend to the club tonight." He said as i chuckled.If he wanna play then I'll let him.

"Fake girlfriend it is,Mr fake boyfriend." I corrected him as he smirked and let me go. I took a back step and composed myself.

"Let's set some boundaries." I said as he's brows narrowed.

"Rule number one We won't interfere in our personal life like where i am, why, who i am with excreta."

"Rule number two this contract will only stay between us, Can't say that to your friends and my house", he said.

"Rule number three, We will not force each other into anything and no physically interactions except Hugs."

"Come on,Some Cheek kisses won't hurt." He winched making me rolling my eyes.

"Only when it's needed." I said whether I didn't want to. Since when i became so pure?

He flashed me a wide smile as i rolled my eyes again and walked away.

My heart is pounding,like it has never pounded that fast.I have never been this nervous in my life talking or flirting with guys. but him! Why Allah why? Him! He will be my death for sure.