Chapter 20: COOKING

Hannah-

The alarm rang in my phone as
I woke up with a slight headache but in a unfamiliar bedroom. It was kind of messy as cloths were still in the luggages and some on couchs. I looked around trying to remember last night and what happened.Damnit, this alarm ringtone kept ringing. I grabbed my phone to turn it off when i saw Zayan's message in the morning,at 6:00 am.

Zayan
Before you freak out it's Amaya's house. I have managed here by saying you're at your friend's place. I haven't given them any names and said you didn't mention. Get home by 9 and yeah,I have sent your one casual outfit from your MESSY closet. Take that from Zyva and wear that instead of that short sleeve dress or Dadi will cut your arms off your body.

Sighing and getting up from the bed,i went downstairs and saw Zyva and Amaya sitting on the couches of the living room while talking. A delicious smell of spices reached my nostrils as i turned to look at the kitchen and saw Adil wearing kitchen apron and cutting vegetables while something was getting cooked at the pot on the stove.Oh,he knows cooking too?

"Morning."I heard Zyva's voice as i turned to her. "Morning. How are you feeling?" Amaya asked as i replied,"Good morning to both of you and I'm better But still my head is aching."

"Go and fresh up yourself while I'll make you some tea." Zyva said and was about to get up but Adil stopped her by saying,"The tea is all ready, Doctor Sheikh."

"Looks like someone is so sweet today. First you came back home early then you started cooking and now tea? Wow!" Amaya said as I looked at Adil who was already looking at me.
Dang,His dark eyes!

"I'm just feeling happy." He said still looking at me.

"Happy for what?" Zyva asked as he replied,"I won last night in the game." He then started chopping potatoes and onions.

"Tujhe sach much mein Paratha and Paneer curry banani ati hein na? Hum e food poisoning nahi hogi toh?" Amaya finished as Zyva and I chuckled and Adil rolled his eyes.
(You really know how to make Paratha and Paneer Curry? We won't fall into food poisoning though?)

[Paneer: It is one kind of cottage cheese used in many popular dishes of India and Pakistan.]

"I know." Adil said and kept cooking.

"Hannah,Go and Wash your face.You will feel better. I will bring you tea." Zyva said and handed me a bag of clothes as i smiled and went to the same room as i realized it is Adil's room. I looked at the jacket he wore last night which was on the couch. Suddenly my mind flashed last night's scenes. At the party, him and Yuri were sitting and talking, Bella flirting and touching him, Me yelling at her,Him paying then,In the cab...Yes we rode a cab but what next? what did i say? What did he hear? OH ALLAH!

After washing my face i went down again and saw Zyva in the kitchen pouring a cup of tea probably for me. I went straight to the kitchen and told her that I'll do it.

"I'll get the sugar." I said as she smiled and went to Amaya in the living room. Now it's me and Adil alone in the kitchen. I went next to him who was checking the Paneer curry by lifting the lid.

"Where is the sugar?" I asked as he turned to me and pointed at himself. I chuckled and said,"I'm serious."

"Oh Come on, I'm the sweetest." He said and gave me the sweetest cheesy smile as i rolled my eyes playfully. After laughing for a while,he passed me the sugar pot as i thanked him in a forced tone.